But it's Better this way. "No ummah I will do that you and Tim Tim can start henna business because If I can remember you know how to do it." I said.

" Ya muna I know how to do that tuwon madara and gulisuwa I can start doing it and sell at school. It's still a means of getting money."

"To shikenan May Allah help us." Ummah said smiling.

Tim Tim yawned making us yaw our gazes to her "Ya muna am so sleepy and there's exams tomorrow so I need to sleep because I don't want to be dozing in front of my exams questions."

Ummah rolled her eyes.

I laughed and said, " bakaniya kenan fadi baa tambaye ki ba( a person from Kano say it even though you were not asked)"

They all laughed. I followed Tim Tim to our room. As soon as we entered the room Tim Tim closed the door and headed to the closet.

She came back with the local piggy bank called 'asusu' "Ya muna, I have some money that I kept from my break money."

"Wait a sec" I said as I walked to the closet and came out with a local piggy bank. "I also save money from my break money"

"In that case we are birds of the same feather" said Tim Tim laughing. I also laughed,

" oya oya come we have to count the money."

We jumped on the bed and opened our piggy banks and we counted the money and it was almost 25 thousand. Don't be surprised how we managed to save a huge amount of money like that. One thing that I like with abba is, he provides all Necessities like clothing, food though not always because sometimes mama locks the food in her room that's when she is the one that cooked the food. He also pays school fees and also break money. Though abba shows huge difference between mama's children and us. For example if he buys atampa( fabric) for sallah, he gives us one each including ummah while mama and her daughters are given 4,4 each and also they go to expensive school while we are going to cheap school which the school fees is 20,000 highest 25,000. Anyways it helped because now we don't need huge amount of money for Tim Tim 's school fees. And also, we lack that love from father to his daughters.

Tim Tim brought me back from my revire.

"Ya muna how did you manage to save money."

"Well from my break money you know abba gives us 200 every day so I save 150 and spend 50 Naira."

"Same with me just that abba gives me 150 so I save 100 and spend 50"

"So how is your money up to mine or even more than ma?" I asked her.

"Well I started saving when I was in jss3 and probably you used some of the money with time."

"I started saving mine when I was in Ss1 and you're right." Honestly I even tried because I don't see a person that can keep money for 3 years without spending it all.

"Alright now let's keep the money till we show ummah." Said Tim Tim putting back the money into my piggy bank. I drove to la-la land thinking about how life will go on.
***

"Ya muns! Wake up." I heard someone tapping me.

"layl what is it?" I asked her standing up from the prayer mat.

"How did you know it's me? asked Layla with a confused face

"Well because you are the only one that calls me that and also the only one that is on holiday and also..... "

"Easy ya muna" said layl cutting me off. "It's almost 11am" said layl pointing at the clock

I gasped immediately getting off the prayer mat. " ya rabb! I have no idea how I slept too much today after subhi I have no idea how I dozed off here. Am sorry I left you all hungry."