Leaving Everything!!!

Start from the beginning

Some other members come in front and says, "If you being stubborn than we will protest." Kushal says from back, "Are you all out of your minds. You are planning to protest against your alpha.seriously."
"Because he is completely lost his mind in front of her, not thinking about the pack. Not fulfilling his duty as a leader or alpha of the pack." Said fedric.

Turning sidharth move back to the place where he is standing before and says, "After heard everyone's point, i decides something and that's final. I..sidharth shukla alpha of mystic thunder pack, is leaving the pack right now. I disowned myself from the pack and position of leader." A pin drop silent fall all over the place, everyone look at him with wide open eyes.

Jack move to him and says, "What are saying alpha? Are you even listening your own words? How can you live the pack like this?" "I can, and i will. The way they are protesting today it's completely shows that my princess will be never safe here with them. They have a kind of rage for which i don't know why? They ready for protest, maybe tomorrow will ready for war."

"I can't take any kind of risk with her safety nor i want to fight with my own people. And my decision is final uncle, i am leaving today." Said sidharth by looking at all. One of the member asks, "How can you leave like this who will be the alpha then?" Sidharth look at kushal who nodded his head in no and says to everyone,

"I kushal, beta of mystic thunder pack. Disowned myself from the pack today with alpha. I am leaving with him." Sidharth look at him in shock and says, "Are you out of your mind kushal? Why you doing this?" He sighs, "I am fed of this hide n seek life sidharth, i want to live my life freely with aastha. The way you didn't want anything else except shehnaaz, same with me. I want to live a peaceful life."

Jack sit on the floor and says, "Why you both are doing this? What will happen to our pack, i am getting old? We need someone." Sidharth think something and says, "Soha will be the next alpha, our family is not end yet and i know she will be the best." He look at everyone for the last time and move with kushal inside, they are decided to leave for Mumbai today. Kushal move to take aastha, while sidharth make soha understand everything.

Here Sana hold a bag and sneakily move outside the house, her tears are not stop for a second. She knows very well that without sidharth can't survive more than one day but in tension and anger she forget everything and only try to save the babies. Her head is start spinning in the middle, a sudden pain arises on her stomach. Holding it she try to walk but going to fall on the ground when someone hold her from back.

She didn't react because very well know the touch, but can't able to open her eyes. "You can't run away from me princess, my heart is connected with you." Said sidharth and pick her up on his arms. She look at him with half open eyes and groans, "Sid...darth please....don't..do.. this." He look at her and says, "I am sorry princess." He move to the private jet with kushal aastha and inject an injection inside her.

She close her eyes slowly by looking at him and fall unconscious. A fresh tear drop fall from his eyes, caresses her bump he strat crying miserably. His loud sobs and crying howl is echoing in the jet. Kaushal and aastha try to control him but nothing is work, he is dying from inside for what he is doing.

Not feel a less pain than her, may be more because he have to take that tuffest decision to choose one and have to saw everything. Also know that she will hate him after gaining consciousness, he will have to face extreme hate from her. But he don't have any option. Her presence is enough for him to spend the whole life.

Since the day he saw her, knows that his life start and end with her. He don't want anything else if she is with him but this is not the same with her. He was crying continuously untill they reach mumbai, composing himself he move outside by carrying her and darted towards hospital.

Aastha compelled the doctor for abortion without any questions. They settle sana on the room, sidharth is standing outside with kushal and aastha keep eye on the doctor. After sometimes operation done. In the times of leaving sana inside his hands shivering, vision blurred but he somehow come outside.

Doctor come outside and inform that everything done successfully, she will get conscious back after some hours. Sidharth tell kushal that they will shift London today, no matter he left the pack but still the owner of the company and will operate it from their main office in London.

They arrange everything needed, taking permission of traveling from doctor by compulsion , same thing use at the airport and leave. Sana keep unconscious in the whole journey. They landed and move to his London mansions, which is only his. He made her sana lay on the bed and sit besides her by holding hand.

Crying again by looking at her flat tummy, and prepare himself for a situation. For handling her, he needs to make her understand every thing but not possible now. She will be not in a state of understanding anything after opening her eyes, he look at her face and says by pecking her forehead, "I love you princess."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Promo: I will bring him back and never let him give himself the pain like this again, "I love you sidharth, i am coming." Taking a breath sana rush towards the place with kushal.