PERFECT CANVAS

FLORENCE KENNEDY never had a picture perfect life. For as long as she could remember her bond with her mother was never the best. Most of the time Florence was completely shut out by her mother, or getting into some sort of argument with her. But every time there was an argument Florence would always be able to run off into her room, grab her sketchbook or anything she could use to draw on.

Drawing is her escape. It's a way for her to get out her feelings. Sure, she had tried writing them out, but that just didn't do it for her. Then the times when her father was home from work he would always be there. He was her shoulder to lean on, cry on, whatever it was he was there for Florence. Whenever they had a disagreement, she was also always able to have her father at her side.

Oh how she misses him.

Now fast forward a couple months all Florence wants to do is go home, but who would've guessed that accidentally bumping into someone, where bumping into them shouldn't have even been possible in the first place, would cause everything to turn upside down.

OR

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 an artist with a
hidden talent meets a ghost
who wants to share that talent
with the world.

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚

Olivia Rodrigo . . . Florence Kennedy

Charlie Gillespie

Charlie Gillespie . . . Luke Patterson

 Luke Patterson

Madison Reyes . . . Julie Molina
Jeremy Shada . . . Reginald "Reggie" Peters
Owen Patrick Joyner . . . Alex Mercer
Jadah Marie . . . Flynn
Savannah Lee May . . . Carrie Wilson

THE REST OF THE CAST AS THEIR RESPECTED CHARACTERS!

𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹!

I DO NOT OWN JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS, PLOT, STORY LINE, CHARACTERS, SONGS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE I AM USING FROM THE SHOW! ALL RIGHTS GO TO KENNY ORTEGA AND THE CREATORS! I ALSO DO NOT OWN ANY OTHER SONGS USED IN THIS STORY (ie: the grudge) THOSE SONGS BELONG TO THE RESPECTED ARTISTS. BUT I DO OWN MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE!

authors note:
(edited!)

update: it's been almost two years since I took this story down and three years since I've written it. then the news of possible season two started to rise and with that I got sudden inspiration to edit this story because why not. though, if you're looking for literary perfection I'd click off before you're disappointed because the edits are not extensive. there are some noticeable changes though and if you enjoyed the chapter that was there before please lmk and I will post the original! Also fair warning the author notes are basically a chapter in themselves idk why I said so much in them but I just left them because it's actually funny how long they can be. But please enjoy the republishing of this story out of boredom!! and if you see something cringy please spare my feelings because even I had to skip over some parts due to how much it pained me to read them :')

Hey, thank you for clicking my story! Sorry if this introduction is bad! I would make the photos gifs, but I have no clue how to make those. This story idea just came to me while I was painting and I really liked the idea so here I am putting it to words (I don't even know if that made sense). Anyways, thank you again and I hope you have a amazing day!

started: january 5, 2021
ended: april 4, 2021