Chapter 2

Aces POV:
Aiden was fuming he was so angry with Max. He was also stressed about two shipments that went missing at work even though we're pretty sure we know who got a hold of them. But his anger is on a whole new level. He wouldn't even let Max explain herself. He immediately grabbed her and dragged her to his office. I had no chance of trying to stop him. I should of. He knows better then to discipline out of anger.
The most painful thing to hear is my little baby sisters scream and cries for help. She kept begging for him to stop. Right when I thought he was done because her cries had died down, I could still hear his belt against her. What the hell is he doing or thinking. As soon as I'm about to get up from my chair, Max comes out in tears and goes straight to her room. She's limping and clearly in pain. I look and Benji and he looks heartbroken. I know he didn't mean for this to happen when he texted us saying they'd be late because Max got detention for mouthing off her teacher last period. I couldn't even believe she did that because she's always a very respectful girl. She never has any problems at school. She only get sun trouble for little things like helping around the house or taking back to us with too much sass. Aiden comes out of his office looking defeated.
Me: "you took it too far Aiden. You were too angry to be spanking her"
Aiden: "I know. She wouldn't let me hug her or console her afterwards"
Me: "you didn't even give her a chance to explain her side. You didn't give her a chance to say anything before going all disciplinary mode on her."
Aiden: "I know. I fucked up but I it's too late to go back in time and fix it. What's done is done. She's learned her lesson"

Next thing we hear is a loud bang and crash coming from upstairs. All three of us immediately say "Max". Benji is the first one running upstairs with Aiden and myself behind him.
When realizing her door was locked, I kicked it open. She wasn't in her room. The bathroom. I swing open the door and my baby sister is collapsed on the ground. I noticed blood smeared on her hands, the towel, and the floor. I get done to her level to pick her up and notice her bottom is bleeding. I realize now just how badly Aiden beat our sister. So bad that he made her bleed. I gently lift her up and lay her on her stomach on the bed.

Aidens POV:
What the hell did I do. I lost control. I was so anger. I never should have hit her as hard as I did with my belt. I've never gone this far. I beat her black and blue and bloody. I made her pass out. Shit. I'm a horrible brother. I never wanted this. I love her so much. I only spank her when I truly believe she needs to be taught a lesson but she definitely didn't deserve this.
Ace is tending to her and Benji is sitting by her head smoothing her hair with his hand and whispering soothing words to her. I'm standing by at the end of her bed in shock. I finally snap out of it and help ace with getting the bleeding to stop. I just can't believe I did this to her.