"I'm so sorry,.. I", I said and looked up, it was Vikram, looking irritated. One second I forgot to breathe..
Something seemed wrong these days.

" Watch where you are going", he said and took off his arms from my hand, and moved away. Sanjay and Deepa looked at me shocked. Sanjay looked as if he had seen a ghost.

"What was that Sree, ", he asked, I shrugged ,

Deepa smiled,
" What and all had happened ", she mumbled . "What was with these accidents with Vikram sir Sree? ",
she whispered in my ears

" My fate ", I told. She giggled back and I ignored her.

When we got back to our place we had got an invite from Gautham for the opening ceremony for his new business. I realized that only some had been invited.
Deepa and I had got the invite, while Sanjay hadn't.

" Gautham? I had heard this name somewhere"...

Then I recollected the white shirt, black rimmed specs guy,
He was a businessman too?
Then I wondered why he had invited me, "is it because we met recently ", I wondered.

We were informed to reach his office in the morning.

I was wondering if I could skip it, but Ramesh told me to be there.

In the morning, I woke up and wore my favorite blue dress. It was a function, so I took some effort. Harini had made breakfast that day. She cooked really well. She was then talking to me about her boyfriend and asked my opinion of gifts.

"How would I know", I wondered, "I had never had a boyfriend"

Vikram:

I was wondering if Sree felt ok, and if her fever was gone. Then she came inside. I was relieved to see that she was fine. Then she gave money for the fees paid, in cash.
I felt insulted. Why did she have to return it like this when I said I didn't need it.
I told her that, but I got rude remarks and she left before I could say anything.
Why did I ever worry for her.

Gautham's business opening was the next day. He wanted to invite a few of my employees. I agreed, but when I saw the list, he had added Sree. I thought of calling him regarding this but I was busy with work.

The next day, I went to his office and met him. He was in the small room where speeches where going to be given. People were getting in and sat at their places. I called him near the door.

"Why did you invite her Gautham? She just joined the company, and you know what I feel about her. I feel that you wantedly did to provoke me. What is your problem man"
I asked him

"Vikki, I have to ask you that question, what is your problem if I invite her. I saw her that day, so wanted to invite her, you don't need to talk to her", he said

" Gautham, it's not good, what you are doing.. I don't know what you have in mind.. I" , I told

And then we see her. She was wearing a blue dress. She was walking towards the room when she spotted us. She looked at us. I realized I had stopped talking and looked at Gautham. He was looking at her.

He went forward to her.

"Hey miss Sree, nice to have you here. ", he smiled to her.
Sree smiled back " Thanks for inviting", she said.
"Of course it's my pleasure, we have a great lunch after the speeches", he said
I felt my anger rising
She smiled and took our leave to go to the room. I looked back at her.

Then I stared at Gautham and entered the room.

Sree

I met the person whom I didn't want to meet as soon as I entered. I saw Gautham talking to Vikram sir.
Seemed like they knew each other pretty well
Vikram was in a blue suit.
" Blue? I recollected the Vikram gangs game, which sanjay was talking about.
"Nonsense ", I thought