Much more than a simple threat.

Start from the beginning

Within 2 minutes, Lila's annoyance growing, she lowered the bow and arrow she was struggling to shoot and turned towards Peter. "How can you let him bully you like that!? I mean, taking into account that you've been at that school for 4 years now and you've been well...you since forever, wouldn't that mean that he's been doing this all along and you've not once done something about it. I saw how he looked at you when you came over to me today. It was like he was ready to ram you against the wall and place a bullet in your head! Peter, how? How could you possibly think I wouldn't say something."

Peter simply smiled, walking over towards Lila, him towering her slightly. "Because I'm use to it. Because, if I don't take his crap, then who will? Someone who maybe couldn't handle what he was doing, therefore allowing him to grow his ego even more. And I don't expect you to keep your mouth shut, infact." Peter said, taking hold of Lila's hand before taking the arrow out of her hand. "I expect you're quiet ready to make sure he won't do it to anyone else again."

Peter held up the arrow, just to the side of their faces so it was visiable. It was her own arrow. One she'd made herself. Lila simply laughed.

"But, you have to promise me that you won't go and do anything drastic. He's still human at the end of the day and well, you have the training of both an Avenger and a Shield agent."

Lila smiled. "Okay. But is he says one more word to anyone, not even you'll be able to stop me."

She took the arrow carefully from his hand and walked over, placing it in its holder before placing her bow around her.

By the time the pair got back up the stairs and towards where the class had finished, they were around 15 minutes into their 45 minute break.

"Hey, there you are." Harley said as the pair came sitting down on their table. "I thought we'd have to send out a search party for you."

"He done anything yet?" Peter asked.

Harley shrugged. "Nothing out of the ordinary. He tried to beat MJ in sparring."

Peter and Lila turned round to her. "And?"

"He's now got a 'bad back'." MJ said.

Peter looked over, as did Lila towards Flash's table where he was complaining about having a bad back, that's how MJ beat him. But everyone else knew the truth.

By the time their lunch finished, everyone was packing up ready to head towards the bus, but before they could even leave the cafeteria, something happened.

"Hey, could you do me a favour?" Lila asked Peter.

"Sure? What is it?"

"My arrows. Is there any chance you can help me make them more..."

Peter raised an eyebrow. "Explosive? Murderous?"

"Re-useable? So I'm able to use an arrow more than once."

Peter smiled with a small laugh. "Sure."

"Great! Let's go." Lila said, grabbing hold of Peter's hand and dragging him up.

"Why now?" Peter asked, slightly worried.

"Because I kinda, maybe, possibly told Wanda that I'd be in your lab all day rather than going to practice since dad asked her to make sure I wouldn't."

"Oh, god. What did you do?"

Lila spoke quickly. "Nearly shot Nate. It's fine though."

Peter went to ask how that could have possibly happened however, at that exact moment, everyone from Peter's class seemed to shout and roar about. This caused both Lila and Peter to stop in their tracks turning to see what happened. That was when the class seemed to divide into two sections showing Flash stood, covered in pink, green, blue and purple paint mixed with slime which had been clearly dumped all over him, meanwhile, a bucket on a string hung just above the door.