Insane you are sidharth, cursing myself for stupidity i come down stairs when heard howling from outside. I know the sound, it's a happy one. Seems all come to know about the good news, they are excited for seeing the new generation of our pack. Dad told me when mom become pregnant with us, they are celebrated it like a fest because know that one new leader is coming.

I am moving towards the corridor when suddenly stop near a picture. Our old family picture with my brothers , parents and soha. Princess forcefully asks me to hang them here with other members, according to her whatever samarth does. Still he was a family member. As we all know my too much kind princess.

I was looking at the picture just then kushal come there he stand near me and asks, "What are you thinking bro?" I nodded in no and says, "Nothing just watching the picture, its look good." He nodded but seems that something is going on inside his mind, looks tensed. I hold his shoulder and asks, "What happen kushal? You looks tensed, is there any problem with aastha?"

He shook his head and says, "No..nothing just." I know he is hiding something, turning his jaw towards me i asked in a stern voice, "Without any lie, tell me what's the matter?" Sighing he look at the family pic and says, "What do you see in this pic?" I made a confuse frown, not at all understand that what he actually trying to say.

Scratching my forehead i asks, "I am not getting your point." "Just answer my question first." He said by still looking at the picture. He is irritate me now with his puzzles, i look at the picture and says, "Me with my three brothers, soha and mom dad." I saw him taking a long breath, and then says, "Give proper answer sidharth."

Fuck i will beat him, he is getting into my nerves now. Sighing i says with a bit loud voice, "Me with my quadruplets brothers, sist...." I pause in the middle when finally get the point what he is actually trying to say and why he seems tensed. Shit, how the hell this thing skip out from my mind? How could i be so irresponsible?

My face colour changes as soon as i remember that princess is a normal human. In werewolves there is very rare when one get pregnant with one or two child. It always be in packs, my mom had four children together. And it's not a normal pregnancy or normal quadruplets. First this pregnancy is only for three months, babies grow way more faster than the normal one.

And second their weight and energy is powerful from this time only. Almost all werewolves be in thier animal form at the time of pregnancy, because it's not easy to get them birth in human form. And the number could be more like, six, eight, ten. Shit... I don't know how many babies is growing inside her. Giving birth to a pack of werewolves babies is not possible for any human. I even don't know anything about the babies or baby?

No no... I have to go for a check up immediately, can't take any risk with my princess. I look at kushal who is having the tensed expression like before, i somehow control the bundle of emotion inside me because need to check everything first and says, "Call the doctor again kushal, if babies are werewolves than they must start growing since now. And told him to come with every equipments needed for checkup."

I can't take any risk with the life of my princess, kushal look at him with a sad emotion and asks, "What will you do if they are werewolves and in pack?" I.. I froze for some seconds by heard his question, what will i do? Its just an half hour before i heard the second best news of my life and now come in a situation where i need to choose. But as always no matter how tuffest decision it will be i know what to do. Looking at kushal i says with a heavy heart, "Abortion, right now."

Sid's pov end:

Sana's pov start:

I can't able to describe my happiness in words, thank you so much sidharth for giving me such a beautiful life. I trace hands on my womb and for my shock it increases a bit than morning, but how can so fast. I can feel something inside me, actually so many things. I don't know what all this but i am feeling very happy right now.

My baby, i falling for you from now only. Promise will give you all the happiness of this world, and a best childhood. The things i missed, will live all with you. I am always craving for mother's love, but it's doesn't matter more because i get all loves from my sidharth. But i am very excited to feel that motherly love for my baby, awww... I already start feeling like a mother.

This small baby bump looks so cute, but i am still confuse how it could be happen so early. Where is sidharth? Why he taking so much time for bringing muffin? I am hurt, can feel that my baby is also hungry. Sidharth come soon, or else me and baby will not talk to you.

***************************************
I know it is going to be more tuff in upcoming three four chapters. But this is important for the story, as this always being the journey of his amount of love for her. Just be ready to handle a more emotional ride in some chapters.

Let's see what happens next!!