Chapter 13

2 Weeks Later

Its been two weeks since Jungkook came home from the hospital. He's been doing really well. I finally told him all what had happen to him. I've also been keeping the guys updated with everything going on. Tae and Hobi have only came by once or twice. Tae and I haven't made up yet is most likely why, and Jungkook still doesn't know about the fight or the proposal for that matter. Namjoon stops by often. He's been the one helping me with the proposal. Its happening very soon. I'm so nervous but couldn't be more excited.

"Hey Jiminie. Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asks as he rolls over looking at me. "Anything Kookie." I answer. "Why haven't TaeTae and Hobi hyung come over lately?" "What do you mean? They came over last week." "True but it wasn't for long and I could tell you and Taehyung were acting uneasy towards each other." "Oh you noticed that?" I question. "Yes I did." "Do you trust me?" "With my life, literally." He chuckles. "Koo I'm being serious." "Ok ok. Yes Jimin I trust you."

"I can only tell you half of what happened. The rest I'll tell you when the time comes." "Ok." He answers hesitantly. "Tae and I got into a fight while you we're in the hospital." The last part came out very slowly. "WHAT? WHY?" Jungkook squeaks out. "See that's the part I can't tell you about yet." I say really fast. "Are you two gonna to make up?" He asks. I shrug. "He said the day we left the hospital that he wanted to talk but its been two weeks and this is where we are so, I don't know. I hope so but what he said really hurt me."

I start to squirm at the thought of what he said. Jungkook notices and pulls me into a tight hug. I bury me head into his chest. "I... I..." I choke out. "Its ok. I'm here for you." Jungkook said and stroked my hair. "I know. Its just what he said isn't something that can be taken back so easily." I say looking up at him. Tears streaming down my face. "That bad?" He asks. I nod. "Wow." He breathes out.

"What do we have planned for the day?" Jungkook was trying to change the subject. I'm glad he was. "I have to meet Namjoon later at the coffee shop." I answer. Jungkook's eyes lit up. "Koo I know you want to get out of the apartment but I need to meet with Joonie alone today. You still need to recover a bit more before going out. I know I'm being overprotective of you but we can't risk anymore complications and I don't need you getting sick either." "I understand. What a way to spend our spring break." He says. "Yeah I know not the best situation to be in."

He lets me out of the hug we've been in. I think to myself 'Oh Kookie you have no idea what's coming and its going to be an amazing spring break.' "How about I bring you something back from the coffee shop? Sound good?" I say. He flashes his bunny smile. "I'll take that as a yes." I return the smile. "I'm gonna get ready. I gotta get going." With that I run into the bathroom to get ready.

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe that Tae and Jimin got into a fight. 'I need to get to the bottom of this.' I thought as Jimin was telling me about it and also telling me about how he's meeting with Namjoon later. "How about I bring you something back from the coffee shop? Sound good?" Jimin says snapping me out of my thoughts. I flash him my bunny smile. "I'll take that as a yes." He returns a smile. His eyes forming into crescents like they always do when he smiles. "I'm gonna get ready. I gotta get going." With that he runs into the bathroom to get ready.

20 minutes later

"Alright I'm ready and headed out." Jimin said coming out the bathroom. I look him up and down and damn he looked good. He walks over to me. He takes my hands in his hands. I pout out my bottom lip cause I can't go. "No pouting. I'll be back in an hour or so." He tells me. I shake my head. "Kiss?" I pout again. "So needy lately." He chuckles. He gives me a kiss then heads for the door and leaves. As soon as I know he's gone I take out my phone and text Tae.

Tae Tae

Me: Hey Tae. We need to talk. Can you come over?

Tae: Hey Koo. Now's not a good time.

Me: Jimin's not here. He's out with Joon. I know you two fought.

Tae: ...

Me: All I know is you guys fought and what you said really hurt him.

Tae: That's all you know?

Me: Yes and I don't need to know the rest right now because Jimin told me that he can't tell me the rest anyway and I trust him.

Tae: I'll be over in a half hour.

Me: K.

Jimin's POV

I walk into the coffee shop to find Namjoon already waiting for me. "I'm not late, am I?" I ask as I walk up to him. "No your right on time and I got here early." "Oh ok good." I sit. Namjoon had his laptop with him. "Is the slide show ready?" I ask him excitedly. He looks at me, smiles and nods. "Can I see it?" "Of course." He faces his laptop towards me and says "I want you to watch it alone though. I'm going to go order." Namjoon gets up and I click play.

I'm in awe. I don't know how much time has passed by but the slide show ends and I look up to see Namjoon sitting down sipping his coffee in front of me. With tears starting to roll down my cheeks I smile at him. "Its perfect."