40

The said night came, it's already time to do the plan. You guys changed into an all-black outfit to avoid being noticeable.

You exited your room where you changed and since you and Taehyung were sharing and couldn't change in the same room, he joined the other's room to change there and give you privacy.

You saw them already done changing and are now gathered at the yard, even Hoseok who wouldn't be seen by the citizens at all. You couldn't help but stare at him a little longer since he looked so sexy in his outfit.

"Ready?" They give you a nod and you smiled, "We will take another route to avoid being in the crowd." They gave you a nod and followed you.

When you arrived at the palace, you heart began to take a faster pace due to nervousness, the members feeling the same. You took a deep breath and faced them.

"If we get caught, they will take us in so run as soon as you find out that you guys got caught, do not hesitate. So to avoid this, we have to be really careful and alert." They all responded with a nod.

You guys are currently at the tree where Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok will hide to watch the entrance.

"We can do this." Jin encouraged and smiled, you nodded, totally agreeing with him.

"I think we should climb in this tree to avoid being noticed and to see the surroundings even more." Jungkook suggested and climbed up without waiting for a reply.

"Jungkook! Get down here." Jin said, trying to reach for the maknae.

"I think he's right, hyung." Namjoon said, "And it's not that high." He added and shrugged.

"Not that high?!"

"Yes." You said, nodding. "If you're scared to climb up, I'll just lift you up with my magic."

"But, what if we fall?" Hoseok asked.

"You won't." You said and smiled, "If you'll hold onto the tree tightly."

"Y/n!"

Without giving them a heads up, you lifted them up with your magic, mists engulfing their feet as they flew and sat on the tree.

Jungkook, who's at the top, gave you a thumbs up before you brought your attention back at the palace.

You scanned the area if there are any soldiers around and waited until those who are still patrolling the area where you'll enter, leave.

"Let's go." You turned invisible and walked carefully but faster, you're holding a long cloth in your hand and the other four members are holding onto it to be invisible too.

You opened the window of the storage room and let the members go in first, you closed the window after getting in. The members letting go of the cloth before you made it disappear in the air.

"Be careful and alert." You reminded once again before peeking your head through the door.

When no one's in the hallway, you gestured for the members to follow you. Yoongi is behind you, then Taehyung next to him then Jimin and Namjoon at the back.

You slowly twisted the doorknob of the King's room and peeked inside, but you were caught off guard when the King's room wasn't empty.

The soldiers were there and one of them looked at you, your eyes widened and immediately grabbed Yoongi's wrist, who grabbed Taehyung, who grabbed Jimin, who grabbed Namjoon.

Even without you saying anything, the members knew why you're running so they speed up their pace. You turned invisible and since you guys are holding each other, they went invisible too.

This time, you took the front gate and exited through that. There are no soldiers outside which what you find weird since there should be assigned people.

You arrived at the tree where the other members are and frowned when they are not there.

"F*ck, where did they go?!" Yoongi exclaimed, frustrated.

"Isn't it weird?" Jimin asked, causing for the rest of you to look at him.

"What's weird?" Namjoon asked, looking around, in hopes to see the trio.

"That Jin and Hobi hyung managed to jump off this tree?"

*

It was quiet as Jungkook, Jin and Hoseok watched closely for any suspicious person.

Hoseok suddenly began whispering random sounds, followed by Jin who spoke, "Silence will kill me so... Anyone wanna hear something funny?"

"Shhh, hyung." Jungkook shushed, not tearing his gaze away from the palace.

Hoseok frowned when Jin took something out from his pocket and when he peeked, his eyes widened, "Seriously, hyung? You carried a whole list of your jokes?"

"Why not?"

"Hyungs..." The maknae just whispered yet he immediately got their attention.

"Yeah?"

"Someone's coming." A guy in an all black outfit was at the roof, planning to enter the palace.

"What are we going to do?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook smirked, "Let's stop him." With that, he jumped off the tree and landed perfectly on the ground then ran.

"Jungkook! Damn it!" Jin cursed and jumped off, not caring that it almost gave him a heart attack. Unlike the maknae, he rolled on the ground then stood up and ran after the other while clutching his shoulder that got hurt with the landing.

"Hey! Guys!" Hoseok jumped off and he was surprised when he didn't got hurt, his lips formed into an O, "Wait, I'm a ghost." He even stroke his chin.

"Hoseok!" Jin screamed while climbing up to follow the maknae who's now having a hand to hand combat with the mysterious guy in black.

"Coming, hyung!" Hoseok helped and pushed Jin up so the elder could climb up.

Jungkook panted while pinning the guy under him, his hands moved to remove the mask and he froze when the face was revealed.

"This kid!" Jin grunted, he's ready to lecture the maknae but paused when he divert his gaze to the guy under Jungkook.

"T-that's..."

"Why are you here?" Jungkook said, cutting his hyung off. When the guy didn't answer, he pressed his arm even more to the guy's throat.

"O-ouch! Let go!"

"Tell me!"

"No! I cannot tell you!" The maknae clenched his jaw and grab the guy by his collar as he stood at the edge of the roof.

"Tell me or I'll push you off this roof." He threatened.

The guy's eyes widened, "No! P-please!"

"Who ordered you?!"

"I-it is the Kim's! Prince Jin's parents, the Prince has no idea about this! Please do not tell him! I am begging, Mister."

"Guys!–" Hoseok stopped when his eyes landed on the guy that Jungkook is holding, "Isn't that...?"

"Me." Jungkook muttered with gritted teeth.