Chapter Six (EDITED)

this entire chapter was jas's powers explained but since they're not part of the plot anymore im just going to use this chapter as an authors note real quick.

thank you so much to everyone who has read, saved, and commented on this cringe ass dumpster fire that was my first ever fanfiction. who would've thought that a story about spiderman would turn into a caffeine addiction and an entire lore behind literally two characters.

i have SO many stories that are based around the stark twins (and if this is your first time reading sorry i spoiled it) and their adventures. there's one that's post-endgame and pre-far from home that kind of just sliiiides right in that little time gap. but it's nowhere near being ready. there's also a story based on one of my newer characters, reece, where she, jas, and steve go on a fun little adventure together (it's traumatizing and i feel so bad for my poor baby jas).

long story short, this is just a little "thank you!" to the people who inspired me to write all of this. (and by "the people" i mean marvelhgdivergent who is literally the most amazing person. ever and i love her with my entire soul)

A/N: so this chapter was unusual...but it kinda elaborated on Jasmine's powers because I haven't really explained them...I'm really excited to get deeper into Jasmine's backstory and her future. Thank you, to the few people who read this, for reading.

Until next time,
                                 -JN

Word count: 271 words

edited word count: 264 words