Rescue

Keith's POV

I hadn't slept that well in...who knows how long.

I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in my cell. Everything was blurry and had a red tint, but I could tell this wasn't my cell. I was lying down in...a bed. A comfy bed. I moved my head to the side, causing me to wince in pain. My head was pounding and my right eye was irritated and stung. I lifted up my Galra arm and touched my eye to find that it was bleeding. I couldn't remember what happened. Everything was so fuzzy. I felt weird. Like I was losing who I was.

Then, I suddenly heard people talking outside.

"What should we do with him?"

"General Thyx is gone, so should we be loyal to him or Prince Lotor?"

"Last quintant's event is a death sentence for him either way. We should just kill him so we don't have to choose sides."

"If I did have to choose sides, I'd choose Lotor. He is the prince after all. I don't want to die."

"What do we do with the children? Thyx wanted to raise them, but he's gone. Should we kill them, too?"

"Maybe we should give them to Lotor."

Who are they taking about...? What's a quintant...? A day right...? What happened yesterday? It's painful. The more I try to remember...the more everything hurt. There was a stinging hot pain in my stomach.

"It's okay, Keith. You're okay. The pain will be over soon and Voltron will come."

Who said that?

I remember...my stomach was really big, but it's not big anymore...when will it be over? When will I get out?

I closed my eyes again, trying to pass the time with sleep, hoping that once I reopened them I would be anywhere else. But, my mind wasn't so kind.

I was brought into a nightmare in the nightmare I was already living.

Lance's POV

We're in.

Keith should be in this ship. He has to be in this ship.

We decided to be discrete. If we made any noise, they could take Keith and do something...even worse.

I went in with Pidge and Hunk, while Allura stood by in the castle in case things went wrong. We snuck in and decided to go our separate ways. We had to be sneaky and that'd be hard to do in a group.

"Alright...Pidge go down to the bottom prison, Hunk go to the top, and I'll go down the center." I whispered into the communication device in our helmets.

They all agreed and did as I said. Being leader was nice and I'm glad people were talking me seriously now, but it was hard to do the job that Keith and Shiro did. I guess part of me hoped that I'd end up where Keith was. I couldn't stand the guilt. It was still hard to sleep. I wished I could switch places with Keith. He was the better leader. I just wish I could take back one of the last things I said to him. That fight. I want to go back in time and tell him that he was a good leader and especially a good friend.

When I get him back, I'll tell him that.

After a while of sneaking around and knocking out galrans that got in his way, I got to the end of the hall. There was a large metal door that was open. I walked closer and noticed someone.

Lotor.

That bitch Lotor.

He's here, so he doesn't have Keith yet. What's he doing?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 26, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Don't Touch Me (Voltron Kangst Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें