"I hate people that can't fucking drive their car." he groans, turning his fitted cap from front to back. "I hate people"

he mutters incoherently before honking the horn again.

I hold in my chuckle. he pushes up his clubmaster glasses on his nose, honking the horn.

the wave of estrogen and progesterone that just entered my body is serious.

Mateo wearing his glasses is way more attractive than it should be. Especially since he has a hat on.

he continues to cuss the drivers out in Italian. I take his hand that's on my thigh and slowly move it's into my shorts.

"This fucking guy, let me into the lane! you're a cunt!" he swerves back into the lane when the other person doesn't let him in.

with my hand over his, I guide his middle finger over my clit

"the fuck are you doing? drive!... the fuck are you doing?" Mateo finally moves his finger on his own.

I hum in satisfaction when he uses two fingers to rub my clit.

"you couldn't wait until we got home?" I question

"no. I'm horny and you're angry. I'm calming you down by fulfilling my needs." I grind against his fingers, biting my lips.

"smart, girl." he praises, moving his hand farther into my pantie, his finger slipping in between my wet folds.

"raise your hips a bit," he instructs, I raise my hips and when I come back down his fingers enter me.

"oh, fuck." I moan out, my hands gripping his wrist.

the traffic finally clears and Mateo speeds onto different streets, turning down an alley.

"put your seat back," he mumbles, with his fingers still inside me.

I put my seat all the way back, groaning when Mateo takes his fingers out of me.

"open... suck." I suck on his fingers, swirling my tongue

his other hand goes into my shorts and pantie, entering me again. I moan rolling my eyes back.

"needy slut. that's what you are. an attention whore, that always gets what she wants." Mateo leans over, whispering into my ear. I whimper when he curls his fingers.

I get what I want because he never says "no"

"I should turn your whole neck, red and purple. that would look beautiful" my chest heavy's when he starts going faster, his head buried in my neck. I can feel his tongue licking the previous hickeys he left earlier.

"Teo" I moan out.

"I love when you moan my name. the only name you should ever moan" he grabs my jaw, making me look at him "right?"

I nod my head, biting my lip. he looks so calm, even though his fingers are moving vigorously inside me.

Mateo's finger pulls down my lip and I let out a moan.

"so beautiful." he flutters my face with kisses. his fingers thrusting in and out of me, while his palm rubs my clit.

"I'm gonna cum."

"cum on my fingers, baby," he whispers into my ear.

my hands move to his sweater, gripping it. I watch the smug smile grow on his face as my eyes flutter close.

I whisper his name in a chant as I cum. his tongue enhancing the pleasure on my neck.

"are you happy now?" Mateo asks, pulling out his fingers, which immediately go into his mouth.