Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri

Start from the beginning

(YN): ANGELO!!!!!

(YN) then summons Cinder as he was completely fueled with rage, Cinder rushes to Angelo as Cinder strikes a brutal punch towards Angelo's gut and started throwing more punches...

Cinder: WRRRRRYAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

With (YN)'s completely blinded with rage, Cinder was throwing vicious barrage punches at Angelo, knowing that Angelo didn't even had the time to summon his...

Josie: A-Amazing! His punches are even faster than Crazy Diamonds! And such power too!

Jocelyn Mind: That power...speed...and stamina...it's no doubt about it...his stand is like...Ghostrider's!?

(YN) with still rage continues to throw barrage punches at Angelo with Cinder, after that, Cinder then gave Angelo one last punch as the last one gave a brutal one straight to his face, sending him flying straight to a boulder...

(YN): Tch. Bastard!

Josie and Jocelyn run up to (YN) as Josie suddenly a rushes to (YN) and gives him a tight hug...

(YN): Josie??

Josie: I-I'm glad your alive! I thought he-

(YN): Killed me? Yeah no. That never happens. It's long story to tell you how, but right now...my focus is on him! So-

Josie: Actually, it's my turn. I wanna deal with him as well for what he did to my grandpa.

(YN): Heh. Fine by me. Good luck.

Jocelyn: *smirks* Yare Yare...

As Angelo was all beaten up and covered with blood from his face, he can barely get up as he was trying to escape, but too late as Josie, (YN) and Jocelyn already surrounded him...

Jocelyn: So, we meet again, Angelo.

Angelo: W-Wait Hold up! I don't know what you three bastards are thinking, but even though I found guilty in Japanese law, you have no right killing! Josie, let's be frank yeah I murdered your grandpa, but that doesn't mean you can put me in too! If you kill me, you'll end up in a curse, just like yours truly, so back off if you know what's good for ya! HeHeHe-

Crazy Diamond: DORA!!!

Crazy Diamond swings a punch towards Angelo's face, causing to break his nose this time...

Angelo: AAAGHH!!! What the hell!?! Didn't you herd what I-

Josie: Yeah, and clearly I don't give a shit. Besides, no one is gonna execute you, not me, not even Jocelyn, nor (YN). And-

Jocelyn: Josie, sorry to interrupt, but Let me handle this for a moment.

Josie: Eh?

Jocelyn walks up to Angelo as she then grabs him by the shirt, picks him up and stares at him straight into his eyes and tells Angelo...

Jocelyn: Alright you bastard. Now that I got you here, I want you to tell me straight up and no bullshit. *Takes out a picture of her with Jolyne and her husband* See right here? That's my husband. Now, give me a straight up answer...are you the one who murdered my husband?!

Angelo: Wh-What?!? Y-You dumb bitch I-I don't even know him! Besides, I don't even give a fuck of he's dead! I'm glad he's dead! Why should I care!?! He's dead! Get over it you dumb bitch!

Jocelyn stood quiet for a moment as she slowly puts the picture away, here eyes weren't to be shown due to her hat covering them as she then summons Star Platinum...