[ 𝟎𝟐𝟕 ] 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲. 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

Depuis le début

"We're gonna give the Handler a little present," he grins, holding a bag filled with water as he bends down, putting A.J in the bag. "And, don't worry, you're fine," he says, pecking my nose with a smirk making me roll my eyes.

☂︎

We're standing in the alley behind Elliot's and I start to have an off feeling like something's not right. "Five," I call out to him. "I feel like something's wrong. I don't know what it is, but I have a sick feeling in my stomach. I feel like someone's hurt."

He looks at me. "You can head inside and check if anythings wrong if you want. I can deal with the Handler."

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Just go check and see if everything's alright, then go change and clean the blood off you." I nod and head inside. I walk through the front doors and see blood on the floor.

Öga For Öga

I remember it's Swedish for 'an eye for an eye'. I walk up the stairs and see a figure sitting in a chair with a while sheet on it.

No . . .

No, it can't be.

I walk up to the sheet and pull it down. I gasp and put my hand over my mouth and start to walk backwards.

Elliot.

"No, no, no, Elliot," I breath out and hug myself on the floor.

"Y/n, what's—" Five looks at Elliot dead on the chair and covers him back up with the sheet. He walks over to me and bends down.

"I broke her promise, Five. I broke her promise. It's my fault." Five wraps me in a hug. I speak into his shoulder as he starts to lift me up so I could move away from his body.

"Come on, we have to go. I got the briefcase and then we can leave, okay?" Five tells me.

I nod still looking at the floor as we walk towards the kitchen. "You killed one of ours, Olga, now we're coming after you. You will be dead by nightfall," Diego hisses on the phone.

"Hey," Five pulls their attention. "It's Öga For Öga, idiots. Swedish for 'an eye for an eye'. It means the Swedes killed Elliot," Five explains while taking off his blazer.

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day," Diego hangs up the phone.

Moving quickly, I walk past them and straight into my room. I make my way to my bathroom, grabbing two washcloths from under the sink and twisting on the faucet. Water starts to lightly soak them as I set them onto the counter.

I make my way towards my closet, grabbing a blue pair of jeans along with a black knitted top. Taking off my bloody clothes, throwing them onto the floor. I put the jeans and top on, taking a pair of black socks and throwing them onto my bed; along with a pair of white Chuck Taylor's high tops to the side.

Moving back to my bathroom, I take a deep breath to look at myself in the mirror. Seeing the redness in my eyes from crying and the stray tear marks. Shaking my head, I start to clean the blood off my face.

Five walk into and sees me with the red in my eyes from crying. "Y/n, are you okay?" I nod, continuing to rub my face as well as my neck; rubbing a bit too hard, causing my skin to irritate.