3- Bathroom Giggles

Start from the beginning

The brunette let out a "Weeee" that sent us into a giggling fit. We made eye contact for a brief moment, until I could feel my face reddening. In the small moments I stole looking at him, I noticed he has perfect brown eyes, a very defined jawline, and naturally rosy cheeks. His smaller body somehow met mine and his arms were wrapped around my ribs. I naturally placed my arms around his neck and brought one hand up to his head. I let my fingers move through his hair. We stayed this way until his breathing slowed and became more controlled. I heard him whisper another thanks.

"Yeah no problem. I'm glad I made you laugh."

"Says the one who sounds like a tea kettle." he spat back. I let out a wheeze, accidentally proving his point. My phone buzzed in my jean pocket and I pulled away from the hug to pull it out.

Nick Guston

-5 unread messages-

1:12 dude where are you

1:12 were doing labs today

1:12 aren't they your favorite thing?

1:14 hello??

1:14 ight don't answer then i'll do it alone

I looked back up at George who was picking up my stuff on the floor, and putting it back into my bag. "Hey I got it, you can go to class." He stopped what he was doing, holding my pencil case.

"It's fine really. I have a pass, I can be as late as I want." He said shortly. Had I done something to upset him? He sounds annoyed.

"O-oh alright then well thanks anyways." He didn't reply. I put my phone away ignoring the messages. There was silence, but this time it was awkward. I tried to start a conversation. "We should hang out sometime."

"Uhh you're gonna have to just text me because I'll probably be busy. But yea we should." He replied. His tone of voice sounded hesitant so I decided to drop the conversation. We said our goodbyes and headed opposite directions to go to our classes. On my way there, I passed by the huge glass windows. It was super dark outside and there were huge storm clouds. 

I redirected my walking path to the windows. I could hear the rain, It was super heavy and the palm trees in the distance were swaying uncontrollably. Damn this florida weather has been all over the place lately. I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone to read the emergency weather alerts. Huh. severe thunderstorm warning. Thanks for stating the obvious. A bright flash, stretched across the whole window, and immediately a loud "BANG" followed. I jumped at the noise and took it at my que to keep walking.

Once I got to class, the people inside were going over the directions for the lab we were doing. I hung my head down and walked to my seat. Nick eyed me down the whole time. "Dude!! Where were you? I had to fill out our starting sheets alone and were almost starting!" He whisper-yelled. I couldn't tell him the truth based on how he felt about George. "I-I was feeling sick so I stayed in the bathroom." I said, barely under a whisper. And luckily he left it at that.

We didn't speak to the rest of the class about anything other than geology. My thoughts really, were all over the place. Almost making me feel sick, seriously this time. I somehow felt something new when I was in the bathroom. I felt safe and happy knowing that I made a new friend and had made them laugh. He deserved a good laugh, and he gave really good hugs. But the thing that made me really feel uneasy, was the fact that I knew that wasn't all I was thinking about. But I just couldn't pick it out of the whirlwind of emotions. I was snapped back into reality when my teacher was calling my name. I looked up to see her waving her hand, signaling me to come over to her desk.

-Switch POV back to George-

I was now in pre-calculus. My least favorite class. But it ironically had my favorite teacher. I walked through the door to a silent classroom. Each kid's heads were down and paying attention to the work they were doing. I walked straight forward to the teachers desk. "Hey Keytas, where have you been?" I handed him the note and watched his eyes scan it. He looked up at the opposite wall and read the time on his antique clock. "You were cleaning for quite some time sir." he looked up at me, but still his head remained tilted down.

"I stopped in the bathroom to take a breather." I said, fiddling with my hoodie strings. He hummed and nodded. "Ah that's right, Mrs. White emailed me about that. Go ahead and sit down and work on last night's homework. Were gonna check it in about.." he paused "9 minutes. If you need more time, feel free to step outside. I'm sure you won't though, cause you're a good student." I mumbled an "okay" and walked to my seat. I pulled out my already completed assignment and spent the next 9 minutes letting my thoughts consume me. 

hi good morning 

also sapnap might be in florida with dreammmm ahh some people think its fake but i kinda believe it cuz i was up last night on the merch discord and you could hear sap on dreams mic