we all exited the courtroom and i looked over at wiz who seemed more relaxed than earlier.

"okay?" i asked him.

"i'm coo." he wrapped his arm around my waist and we followed behind whit and mugga.

"this ain't over bitch!" i turned around and dasha was walking out.

"keep it classy babe." i stuck up both of my middle fingers and turned back around.

"boutta off ha ass." wiz muttered.

"i'll help you." i joked.

"whatchu know bout that?" he raised his eyebrow.

"i ain't no saint." i shrugged.

"let me find out."
- - -

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬| 𝐀𝐫𝐚 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬
| 𝐀𝐫𝐚 |

"you okay?" i asked amonte who was staring off into space.

he didn't answer so i tapped him lightly, "i'm coo."

"what's wrong? you been acting like this for a good week." i said rubbing his back.

"everything goin on with troy is remindin me of what happened ta my sister." he ran his hands down his face.

"your sister? oh." i looked down and remembered everything he told me awhile back.

"yeah and we can't let that happen ta ha, she's too much like moonie fa us ta let ha go too." he muttered.

sasha or moonie was amonte's big sister and tootie's girlfriend, she died in 2016 from a shoot out they got involved in which dasha caused.

he told me when they first met troy he instantly felt as if it was his sister reincarnated or something, the two were exactly alike which was why they loved having her around. she was their yellow.

"have ya'll talked to her about it?" i asked him.

he shook his head, "nah, i guess we don't really know how ta bring it up."

"i think you should talk to her, it might help."
- - -

" - - -