So I shut them even closer, and though I wanted to turn away and leave, my hands on her jacket only tightened their hold. I was having an internal struggle with the rational part of my brain crashing with the other which was telling me to open my eyes, and stay.

That's when I felt the tip of your nose nudge against mine, making me smile involuntarily. You were still here, and from the gesture; I knew you weren't running. So I slowly opened my eyes, looking for your eyes that were already staring right back at me.

I thought my heart might implode with the way you were looking at me. No one had ever looked at me that way, at least not to that extent. No one but you. Your eyes glowed as they focused on mine, searching and exploring the world they might have forgotten, not bothering to hide their excitement. It made goosebumps rise all over my body and the hairs on my neck stand, as the butterflies flapped their wings around furiously.

And that's when you smiled. That small, innocent, gentle smile that made me fall for you all those years back. The one I saw in my dreams. But this time it didn't tear my heart apart, but instead, made it grow twice in its size. Because how could it not, when you were looking at me like that, with that smile, like I was the most precious thing you have ever seen.

I felt the pad of your thumb caress my cheek, while not once breaking the eye contact, and realized I was still crying. But you didn't look away at my state, you smiled, all the same, still keeping me close, gently taking the stray tears into your hands and making them disappear. Turning them into little flowers that would be yours forever.

That's when you leaned in again, pressing your lips where the tears left a wet streak on my cheek, and letting them linger. Then did the same with the other, before looking at me again, and leaning your forehead against mine as if you have already missed the contact or the way our breaths mingled.

"I don't want you to leave again," she confessed quietly, our lips hovering as I felt them brush against mine with every word she uttered, "And I don't want to run anymore,"

"Okay," I smiled through my tears, and felt my lip quiver, "Let's not do that anymore,"

And with that, our lips made their way back to each other again, seeking the warmth and comfort the other provided. It wasn't any less gentle than the last one. Our lips moved in harmony, not competing but rather complementing each other as we danced.

She made my head spin, just as she would if she'd spin me around in an open ballroom. We found our rhythm, moved in perfect unison as we synced our movements, becoming one. This time it wasn't desperate, and as the kiss went on, I felt her smile as she pulled my face even closer to her own. And I felt what her heart was saying with perfect accuracy, seeing that mine was speaking the same words.

But then, like a sparking a match, I pulled away with wide eyes, looking for her confused ones. The reality set in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked breathlessly, "You can't be here," because though my husband wasn't here, I was panicking. She couldn't just come here like this. Right now it was fine, but what if he was here? What would I have done then?

"What do you mean? You're home alone, aren't you?"

"Yes, but what if I weren't!"

"But you are," she observed.

"You couldn't have known that, though,"

"Actually, I could, and did. It's public knowledge at YG that he's back in Seoul and won't be coming back for another week or so,"

"But what if someone saw you?"

"No one did," she grinned victoriously.

"What about Micheal-... I mean, what about my security guard?"