Sugar And Spice

You feel the warm sunlight peeking thru your curtain.

You turn over and gaze at Toji as he sleeps next to you. You run your fingers through his black hair and he grabs your hand. He kisses your hand with a smile while having his eyes closed.

Toji: "mmm Good Morning."

Y/N: "It's still the same day stupid." You giggled. "We can't lay in bed too long." You sit up about to get out of bed and he grabs you from behind.

Toji: "I don't think so."

He kisses your neck and goes lower. You begin to laugh and turn around. You lay on top his chest and feel the warmth from his body. His fingers glide back and forth on your spine. You start kiss his chin then his cheeks. He holds your face and kisses you on your lips.

Y/N: "mmm. Don't get anymore crazy ideas, I'm still recovering." You poke his chest.

Toji: "I think you're underestimating yourself because the way your kissing me tells me something different." He softly wraps his arms around your back and snuggles his head down to kiss your collar bone.

Your body is sore from the damage that you took from last night, but you like how gentle he's being. He moves his head up while staring at you. You feel his thumb softly graze on your throat and you hold his hand. You slide your fingers across his hand feeling each vein bulging out. You look down at him and see that he's slightly frowning. You caress his cheek.

Y/N: "What's wrong?"

He sits up and lifts you up to sit on top of his lap. You have your arms rested on his broad shoulders and look at him curiously.

Toji: "I..I just want to do this at a perfect time. I'm putting my selfish desire as a priority when really it should be your health." He grabs your hand and kisses your palm.

Your cheeks start burning up and leaves you with a bright red face. You turn away to avoid him seeing you get embarrassed. Your thoughts start to run wild.

I think this guy really started influencing me to become promiscuous. But it's still charming how he didn't try to pursue anything further without asking me. We've just been kissing the whole time..That bulge of his between my thighs tells me otherwise, but I wouldn't mind if- OH MY GOSH He can keep it in his pants, but you can't y/n?!

Toji: "aha, y/n?" He looks at you chuckling. He pulls your hand to his mouth and kisses your fingertips while staring at you.

Y/N: "HUH-Y-yes?!" You squirm feeling flustered.

Toji: "Remember what I told you. I'm old fashioned. And a woman who saves my life not once, but twice deserves an endless amount of bliss." He leans in closer and you look down. "That being said, would you do me the honor by letting me take you on a date?" His smile starts to widen and you nod enthusiastically.

You lean down for another kiss and feel his hand hold your cheek. You slide off him and move to the edge of the bed. You grab your towel and walk slowly to the bathroom.

Y/N: "Um.. So when exactly is this d-date?" You say with an awkward tone.

He laughs and gets out of the bed to walk over to you. "Would today work for you miss impatient?"

You roll your eyes and playfully slap his chest.
Y/N: "I-I'm not impatient. I'm just punctual and like to prepared, is that such a crime?"