Once the water and snacks were gone, I noticed the ninja in the bridge and talking, but I wasn't too sure what it was they were talking about.

I tried to listen in from my spot of the deck, but the chatter of the citizens drowned out what they were saying.

I headed over to where they were to see what they were discussing.
"I don't know if we can fight it, but I know someone who can." Lloyd said, glancing over to me.

I blinked. "Me-? But I don't-" I started.

"No, my father."

I took a step back as the ninja exchanged concerned glances. "There's no way we're letting him out of prison."
"Why not? He's probably one of the only people who could help us stop this." Lloyd replied.

I scowled. "Have you forgotten that this man disowned you, reigned over the city and killed Mistaké? We can't trust him to help us!"

"Okay, so let's say we didn't ask him for help, do you have an idea of how we can stop them?" Lloyd asked, leaning against the railing and crossing his arms.

"I....don't know." I admitted, looking away.

"Look, I don't trust him either, but this is the best thing I can think of." Lloyd replied. "Let's set course to Kryptarium Prison."

I stomped away, finding a secluded area away from people, and glared out to the horizon.

"(Y/n)?"
I glanced to see Jay standing nearby nervously.

"Yes?" I asked, wincing a little as the tone sounded more annoyed than I was.
"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, the Oni are attacking Ninjago and we're going to get the man that killed one of my kind and betrayed everyone to help stop an invasion of Oni. The day keeps on getting better and better." I replied sarcastically.

"Hey, I don't trust him either, but it's Lloyds idea and currently the only thing we can think of..." Jay said timidly.

I frowned. "I know that, it's just...I don't know if I can ever forgive him for killing Mistaké..."
I wiped a tear away and looked at Jay. "I'm sorry for acting like this, it still hurts..."

"I know how you feel, it's going to hurt..." Jay said, pulling me into a hug.

I returned the hug for a few moments before pulling away. "Thank you."

———

"Well, well, well, look who's back." Garmadon said from behind the glass to his cell.

I glared at him, squeezing Jay's hand slightly as we stood there.

"How do we stop it?" Lloyd asked, stepping forwards.
"Why don't you ask your Oni friend there?" Garmadon asked, looking at me with a sinister grin.

"She knows as much as we do, you're one of the only people who would know." Lloyd explained, drawing his attention back to him.
"I'll tell you, you can't, you would succumb to the darkness if you went into it. The only way to defeat an Oni is with another Oni." Garmadon explained.

Is that why I didn't know that? Not being around many of my kind for centuries?

"Usually we would obey a leader..." I input, remembering the nightmare from last night.
"You need me, and the other one can help as well." Garmadon continued, ignoring my comment.

Kai laughed. "That's not going to happen!" He said before looking at Lloyd, "it's not going to happen, right?"
"What choice to we have? Two Oni are better than one." Lloyd said. "Open cell 1!"