𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You know, you two should listen to father more often, you simply do not please him with the way you act occasionally," Stefan lightly scolded. It was true. Both didn't obey much of their father's rules, Damon much more extreme, constantly mocking and teasing the man, while Rory wouldn't listen to him when he said to not talk to the servants. She would always talk to them, bringing them extra food, and flower crowns she made them, and treating them as Rory thought was right. She always made a fuss when her father talked down to them. Once her emotions had gone out of check, and she had made her father go bald, which earned her many beatings.

"Well, I am not one to go by the rules," a cocky Damon states, "And little gremlin her, is too nice for her own good, to even listen to that dreadful man."

Rory rolled her eyes and lightly slapped his arm, "Do not call my little gremlin Day, I will unleash all of mother earth on you," although she knew that wouldn't happen, she hated that name, simply because of her short height, and small stature.

"You are very cute when you are angry. You look like a little fairy trying to beat us up," Damon responds while taking the flower crown off of his head and placing it on Stefan's who looks less than happy, but makes the smile on Rory's face wider.

Rory let out an excited squeal when she caught sight of the one and only Katherine. She ran up and jump inter her arms hugging her tightly, Katherine gladly reciprocating the hug. She hated hugs, but from Rory, they weren't so bad. 

"Hello Kat, how are you? I hope you are good. I learned out to finally make a flower crown with magic, thank you so much for the help by the way. I also saw this one butterfly earlier, it was orange with a little bit of red, you would have loved it. I also-" she cut off her rambling when she saw the amused expressions on the other three's faces, "Sorry," she said weakly. She tended to ramble a lot. She really did love talking.

Katherine just laughed, adoring when she talked, "It's alright Ror, I missed your beautiful face," that caused Rory to blush a little bit, and then both Salvatore brothers to look at each other with a confused stare.

The four of them then began wandering around the grounds, Katherine and Rory ahead of the boys, hand in hand, enjoying the calm with the other.

Quite literally the calm before the storm.

**✿❀○❀✿**

╭                                         ╮
Mystic Falls 1864
╰                                         ╯