Everyone sighs in defeat and groan very loudly as they feel a headache coming through.

...
This where they at

"Jordyn you all set up?" Shawn questions into the walkie talkie and Jordyn turns his on and says "yes" laying down with his favorite sniper in position ready to fire and kill without hesitation when he gets the signal

Shawn and Trey sigh and get out of the car and allow their man to bring the pounds of drugs along with them. They really don't know why they had to be here for this exchange, but the buyer threatened to kill their men who showed up if they didn't show up and Trey doesn't take threats like that lightly.

The last thing he was gonna do is allow his men to think that they're disposable and not under his protection. That's the easiest way to get people to turn on you whether you're running something big or small.

Everyone has a part to play even if they're just his little minions and workers they're part of the reason why he has so much power. Trey knows it and he makes sure they know it as well even if they are terrified of him.

"Looks like you did show up" the buyer says with his own body guards behind him who are obviously making their guns visible to try and establish dominance and scare Trey's group. If we're being completely honest it isn't working one bit.

"Well you did threaten to kill my men if I didn't, so what do you want?" Trey questions impatiently because he knows for a fact he would be better off right now.

"Well I just wanted to meet the great Trey Br-" the man starts.

"Nigga shut the fuck up so we can get this shit over with and go on our merry way" Shawn cuts him off smacking his lips. Buyers like the man in front of him annoy him so much it's like they don't know what pictures are if they want to see someone they can simply ask for a photo no need to meet in person as if they'll get something out of it.

"You must be Shawn they weren't lying when they said you are impatient" the men laughs and Trey discreetly nods his head in agreement. Nobody catches it but Jordyn does with his sniper scope and lets out a soft chuckle.

"Who wasn't lyin? who in my business?" Shawn questions putting his hand on his gun his trigger finger itching to shoot the man in front of him.

"You know how word gets around" the man chuckles and Shawn just smacks his lips. And the buyer makes a motion with his hands as if giving a sign to his men.

After a few minutes a beautiful woman walks out of the shadows with a bag and hands it to the buyer. Everyone but Jordyn is surprised by her presence because no one show or know she was there. Jordyn knew she was there because well you can't finesse someone who spends his life doing just that in the shadows.

Before she walks off she gives Trey a flirtatious smile which he doesn't return.

"You can hav-" the buyer starts.

"Shut the fuck up does she look like an object you can just give away?" Shawn questions with a disgusted scowl on his face. Shawn has never meant a more annoying buyer.

"Here is your money" the buyer says handing the bag to one of Trey's man who gladly takes it ready to leave the scene. Trey's men have had to deal with exchanges that last this long but they have never had to deal with a buyer so interested in having a conversation it's weird.

Trey makes a motion with his head and one of the his man hand the buyer the pounds of drugs he had brought. You can see the excitement in his eyes when he gets his hands on the powder.

"Have you ever tried this?" the buyer questions referring to the drugs.

"No, we got people like you for that" Trey answers honestly. Never try your own products it's such a simple rule because who knows what he's put in it or what his makers have added to it. He knows they would never do anything to hurt his clients and his business by putting something dangerous in the drug, but you can never be to safe, and he just doesn't like putting extreme drugs like cocain in his body not his cup of tea.

"I guess you're right" the buyer nervously chuckles Trey sighs and and motions for his men telling them it's time to leave before he starts walking away with a deep sigh.

When Trey and his men get to their cars the man carrying the money tries to hand the bag to Trey who refuses to take it.

"Y'all take that back to your unit and split it" Trey mumbles deep in thought the man nods his head and starts walking off before he stops and turns back to Trey.

"Thank you boss you ain't have to come out here" the man says thankfully. He knows if Trey was like all the other leaders out there they would probably be dead by now. Leaders tend to not care about their men these days they even send them on suicide missions on purpose for their own gain.

"It's all good thank you for trusting me enough to come out here" Trey answers honestly the man lifts up his fist and and Trey bumps it before the man gets into the car and drives off with his group.

"Well that was uneventful" Jordyn says appearing out of no where holding onto a case that has his sniper inside it.

"Yeah but something didn't feel right" Trey sighs getting into the drivers seat while Jordyn makes his way into the back when Trey starts driving after a few minutes Shawn speaks up.

"You know that nigga was acting like we was long time friends or sum" Shawn says as if something clicked in his head.

"Or like we was supposed to know him" Trey adds on confusion laced in his voice the buyer was overly friendly for someone they've never met before.

"I guess it wasn't as uneventful as I thought" Jordyn mumbles knowing they might have some trouble on their hands.

"Damnit" the three men say at the same time.

Well Shiiii👴🏾