I've been reading everything I could find for nearly an hour. Within the past hour there's been multiple times where I wanted to scream or throw my phone across the room. Half of the shit people say is simply not true, and actually very offensive at times.

And don't even get me started on the shit they say about Harry.

Calling him a womanizer, saying that his music is bad and he is gay for the clothes he wears. I mean seriously, since when did people care what other people wore? It was all pissing me off. But for some reason I couldn't bring myself to put my phone down, even though I knew I needed to.

I wasn't surprised when I came across all the articles and rumors flying around about Harry and I's relationship. People always assume celebrities are fucking anyone they're spotted with, and you have to learn to get used to it.

It was the fans that were getting to me.

Which seems odd, considering it seems like the fans should be the one supporting it, but it is actually the opposite.

"Of course he's dating her, I mean look at her! She's skinny and tall."

"Am I the only one who doesn't like Olivia? Idk, something about her pisses me off. Her music is good but I just don't like her. She doesn't deserve Harry."

"Guys it's clearly a PR stunt. The photographs look staged."

"Out of all celebs why would Harry date Olivia? Her music is kinda bad and I heard she literally got kicked out her parents house, clearly she's not a good person."

There were hundreds of these, and it was rare coming across one that wasn't totally degrading me as a person. As a female in the industry you are always going to have people that don't like you, but I will admit having hundred of people saying they hate you is pretty intense. I knew the stuff they were saying wasn't true, but it still affected me, as much as I tried to let it not.

That's when I got an idea.

It popped into my head for a split second, but just long enough for me to remember it. I quickly throw my phone on the coffee table and run over to the keyboard, changing the settings to adjust it the way I wanted it to sound. I've been having writers block for weeks now, and I think I've finally got an idea in. I grab my phone again, going to voice memos and start recording, placing it on the top of the keyboard.

*play song*

"Not even they can stop me now. Boy, I'll be flying over head." I sing, starting to play on the keyboard in a slow and low note, coming up with lyrics off the top of my head.

"Their heavy words cant bring me down. Boy, I've been raised from the dead." I sing, thinking about how I was not going to let everyone's opinions get to my head.

"No one even knows how hard life was, I don't even think about it now because— I finally found you." I sing in a quicker melody, beginning to play the keyboard faster. I think about how Harry has totally changed my life for the better in these past months.

"Now my life is sweet like cinnamon, like a fucking dream I'm living in, baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio." I sing, smiling to myself thinking about how sometimes people only like me because of my following.

"Pick me up and take me like a vitamin, cause my body's sweet like sugar venom oh yeah, baby love me cause I'm playing in the radio." I continue to sing, full on smiling to myself now.

"American dreams come true somehow." I sing slower now, laughing to myself thinking about how my father so badly wanted me to live out the "American dream" of working for his business.