Chapter 8

A/N: Hello guys! Seeing that this actually gets a few reads (yay!) i decided to post another chapter today so u can continue on reading a bit more in case u liked the story so far! :) Just to warn u: This is a very long chapter here lmao
Hope you'll enjoy it!
———————————————
Summary of this chapter:
In which harsh words are exchanged, bets are won, friendly threats are made, and broom cupboards are utilized.
———————————————
"Just fucking go over there already," Blaise sighed, and Draco glanced at him in surprise, having nearly forgotten the other boy was there.

"Seriously, Draco," Pansy added, and Draco looked at her in surprise as well; had the two of them been sitting with him the entire time?

"I don't know what you're talking about," he sniffed, attempting to return his attention once more to the heavy textbook before him.

"Sure you don't," Blaise drawled, shaking his head in amusement.

"Yes, Draco, we absolutely believe you," said Pansy, slanting him a sardonic look. "You know, other than—"

"Other than the fact that you've been doing nothing for the last twenty minutes other than stare wistfully at Potter," Blaise cut in.

"So just go over there already," Pansy finished, and Draco felt a glare sharpen his face.

"I really hate it when the two of you gang up on me in tandem like that," he muttered irritably. Just because he would rather be sitting with Harry—even if it was just to do homework—did not mean that the other two had to acknowledge that pathetic weakness aloud, for Christ's sake.

"Don't be so easy to gang up on then," Blaise shrugged unapologetically.

"Or so easy to fucking read," Pansy added. "If all you're going to do is sit here and stare at him, you may as well just go over there and sit with him and stare at him there. At least you'll get a better view, you creep."

"It's not creepy to stare at the person I'm dating," Draco huffed. "If we weren't dating, then it would be creepy. But we are dating. So hence, not creepy."

Pansy and Blaise traded an amused look. "I don't think it means you can never be creepy just because you're dating the person," Blaise drawled. "Actually, I think it might make it even more creepy if you're dating the person and still feel the need to resort to such things as stalking or obsessive staring."

"Nobody is stalking anybody!" Draco snapped. "We all just happen to be in the library at the same time! Coincidence is faultless! Now stop pestering me already and let me study!"

Blaise smirked. "Oh, we're so sorry for distracting you from all your intense Potter-watching."

"Yeah, Draco," Pansy sniggered, "what exactly were you studying other than Potter's arse?"

"Potter's sitting, you can't see his arse," Draco said automatically, reddening as the other two laughed.

"And how much do you hate the chair he's sat in?" Pansy grinned.

"What does that even mean?" Draco looked at her incredulously. "Why would I hate a chair?"

Blaise gave an elegant shrug. "That either means that you hate the chair because it's preventing Potter's arse from being seen clearly enough to study, or you hate it because you're jealous of it."

"What?" Draco said indignantly. "Again, what does that even mean? Who the hell is ever jealous of a sodding chair?"

"The person who would rather Potter sit on them instead of some old chair," the other boy grinned. "I'm sure he wouldn't object."