Chapter 5

A/N: Heyy guys! If you enjoyed the story so far I'd really appreciate some votes or some feedback in the comments! :)
Anyways I hope you'll like Chapter 5, enjoy!
———————————————
Summary of this chapter:
In which moods are chaotic, denial is demolished, reintroductions are made, and guilt is experienced. And content is adult.
———————————————
"So is Potter really your boyfriend now then?" Pansy asked idly, flipping through a magazine. She lay on Blaise's bed on her stomach while Blaise sat next to her hip writing a letter to his mother but occasionally glancing at the magazine over her shoulder. Draco was flipping through Blaise's wardrobe, attempting to find the perfect outfit for his upcoming date with Potter that night.

God, was it really going to be their fifth date? Draco couldn't help but smile as he remembered their previous dates. They had indeed burnt all of Potter's old clothes down by the boathouse on their second date, and it made Draco smile even wider at the memory of Potter's happy laughter as he incinerated all the horrible reminders of his awful childhood, some of which he had even shared with Draco. For their third date, they had gone down to the village together and Draco had paid for their drinks, after which Potter had bought him a ridiculous amount of sweets, which Draco had been slowly working his way through and which he suspected Pansy and Blaise had been stealing from. For their fourth date, Potter had taken him night flying, leading him to a far-off clearing in the forest for a moonlit picnic, and Draco shivered at the memory of Harry stretching the blond out on the blanket he had brought before kissing him breathless.

For their fifth date, Draco had no idea what Potter had planned. Whatever it was, though, Draco was excited just to see the brunet, which still seemed such an odd thought to him. He never would have guessed there would ever come a day when he would be so excited to spend time with Harry sodding Potter, but that was the reality the blond had somehow found himself in. And it wasn't a reality he was keen to wake up from, either.

"Draaaco? Hellooo?" a voice called, and Draco's head snapped around to find Pansy and Blaise both smirking at him. "Oh, look at that, he finally heard me," Pansy drawled, and Draco flushed.

"It's not my fault I was forced to teach myself how to tune you out years ago," he sniffed, turning back to Blaise's wardrobe and continuing to rifle through the clothing. It was clearly Pansy's fault for being so tune-outable, not Draco's fault for being the one to have to constantly tune her out every other second.

"Why do you have to wear my clothes again?" Blaise wondered, signing his letter with a flourish and setting it aside to dry. "You have your own sodding clothes, you know."

"Yes," Draco agreed, "but Harry likes me in Muggle clothing. I already told you that."

He looked over just in time to see Pansy and Blaise exchange a glance. "Harry, hmm?" Blaise said casually, leaning back against his pillows.

"Does Harry prefer you in Muggle clothing," Pansy drawled, grinning, "or out of Muggle clothing?"

"Oh, fuck off," Draco muttered, tossing a pair of denims onto his bed and looking for a shirt.

"Wouldn't you rather have Harry fuck you off?" Pansy asked in an innocent voice, and Draco looked around for something to throw at her.

"What does that even mean? That doesn't even mean anything!"

"Maybe she meant 'wouldn't you rather have Harry suck you off'," Blaise grinned.