"Mane no I dont." Akeem rolled his eyes.

"Boy bye you wrapped around her finger." Azari said. "But I'm not judging, I had my daddy the same way."

"I'm trying to pull away from that whooping culture but Say be havin me ready to tear his ass up sometimes." Armani said. "He being good today though."

"For once." Ant said. "Last week he and Asahd got to fighting and shit over a blue ball."

"You for real?" Armani asked. "Not my baby getting violent."

"Well to be fair, Asahd did chuck that ball at his head." Ant said.

"Imagine." Armani said.

They stopped talking to watch the photoshoot for the last ten minutes of their appointment and finally it came to an end. Every single picture came out fire as expected but one of them stood out the most.

 Every single picture came out fire as expected but one of them stood out the most

"Aww! Look at my niecey pooh!" Azari said.

"Look at my lil mini mouse." Armani said as she lifted Kaori so she could see her pictures. "Who's that pretty baby?"

"Me!" Kaori said giggling as she placed her hand over the screen that showed her picture.

"My baby is officially going to be one tomorrow omg!" Armani said as they stepped away from the screen and began to walk back to where they originally were.

"Cheers to healthy kids and successful parents, I'd say we're all doing pretty well." Siya said.

"Im really proud of how far we've come." Armani said.

"What y'all trying to get into?" Akeem asked coming back over to the group with all of the kids rounded up following behind him.

"Momma I'm hungry, can we stop at Chick-fil-A? And can you drop me off at the mall to meet up with Epiphany, Marques, Jayden, Jasiah, Samiya, Sydney, and Masani?" Raseem asked making Armani look at him trying to remember who was who.

"Masani is that girl with purple hair and Sydney is that pretty dark skin girl right?" Armani asked making sure she knew who they were. She didn't like her son being around too many people she didn't know, especially with all of the craziness that have been going on in the world.

"Yeah ma, we all going on a triple date." Raseem said. "Which remind me actually can we just get the food and go home so I can make myself look decent?"

"This boy really like this girl." Nasir said coming back from the photographer.

"No cap I really do." Raseem said. "So can you?"