𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"just be careful and if you can please get tay to contact me, if he doesn't want to just tell him i'm sorry." neveah told me and stood up.

"here's my number, i'm really sorry again." she handed me a paper as we walked out.

"thanks." i told her and we went to our separate ways.

i didn't even know what to say to be honest, in a matter of almost five months my life changed a lot.

this wasn't what i wanted when i said i needed to get out more or give the world another chance.
- - -

"she what?" tootie asked me and i nodded.

"wiz definitely gotta kill this bitch now." she said and i shrugged.

"it's just so dumb like i thought females was over fightin about a nigga." i sighed and leaned against my body pillow.

"not in this lifetime baby." she shook her head.

"hold on somebody is at the door." i put my phone down and went to answer the door.

"is diamonte king here?" the police officer asked.

"um no he isn't in at the moment, what seems ta be the problem?" i asked leaning in the door frame so they couldn't see inside, no warrant no entry.

"we have a complaint from a dasha jones, she has claims that he won't allow her to see their child. please give him this information and we'll be seeing him court soon." he handed me a few papers.

"have a good one miss." he said.

"mhm you too." i shut the door, "fuckin dirt ball."

i locked the door and ran back upstairs, "why this girl got the cops comin to his house?"

"you lyin?" tootie said.

"no." i heard the alarm announce the front door was being unlocked.

"he home, imma call you back." i said.

"okay bye bae." she hung up and i heard wiz's footsteps coming upstairs.

he walked through the door with lijah following behind him.

"hi troy!" lijah waved before climbing up onto the bed.

"hey baby," i smiled as he wrapped his little arms around me.

"okay i leave now." he jumped down and ran out the room.

"wassup, what them is?" wiz asked after he pecked my lips.

"the police dropped them off, they're from dasha." i told him and gave him the papers.

he read over them with a hard mug in his face.

"she gotta be smokin dick if she think she finna get joint custody." he mumbled and threw the paper on his dresser.

i watched him take his gun from his pants and put inside his sock drawer, he walked into the bathroom and i sighed.