81:

@ percy_jackson

Hello, this is Thalia Grace

Hello, this is Thalia Grace. I am here to inform you all that Percy Jackson is dead. 

Percy Jackson was a really good cousin, brother, son, boy friend, friend and basically everything. Though he was one of the leading actors- he was down to Earth. This is one of the qualities that makes him a better person. He is kind, sarcastic person with a messy black hair-that no one can tame. His loyalty cannot be explained in words. He was loyal to every single person in the world. His loyalty should be praised as well as condemned, as it was the reason for his death.

Percy being the loyal asshole he was, decided to join the army. His death was reported by the fellow soldiers- they said that he sacrificed himself to save the other soldiers. As he was hit by the bomb, his body was not found. Yes, his sacrifice is worth being praised- but Percy hardly thought about the people he loved. I bet none of you have any idea what is going on right now.

Percy was a really good person from heart. I strongly support that he should not have received such a devastating end. He deserved some happiness. Hope you are fine cousin. I doubt I would ever tell this again- I love you!

RIP Percy Jackson

Viewed by: 836,297,378

Comments are switched off