Chapter 9

~2 years later~

~Avery's POV~

I was in my room cleaning and trying to find my wheel for my board that rolled away when I was changing the bearings but I couldn't.

After about 10 minutes I found it by my closet door, I walked back over to my board and put the last wheel on. When I got a text from Zach asking if I wanted to go to the skate park, and I obviously said yes so I got dressed.

 When I got a text from Zach asking if I wanted to go to the skate park, and I obviously said yes so I got dressed

After I had finished tying my shoes I heard a honk and that was my queue to leave. So I grabbed my backpack and board and headed to Zach's car.

You see we graduated 2 years ago and I already took some of my college classes, so I do most of my work online, so I can focus on Zach and I's music. We've been more inseparable since prom, and we've even been on a couple of dates, but we're not dating or anything.

I finally made it to his car and put my board in the backseat. "Hey," I said hopping in the car and giving Zach a hug and a small kiss on the cheek. "H-hey h-how are you doing?" he stuttered, I can't believe I still make him stutter.

~At the skatepark~

As I was finishing up on the halfpipe, when I saw Zach waving me over, so I finished up my move and skated over to him. "Yeah what's up?" I asked as I picked up my skateboard and walked over to him.

"I got us some lunch, cause I know you get hungry," he said stepping aside and showing me the sushi he bought.

[Author Note: Ik it doesn't look good but you get the idea]

"Aw thanks, Zach come on let's sit under the shade," I said sitting under the shade. We were sitting under the shade when I felt Zach tapping me, so I turned to him and said, "Yeah?"

"U-um I wanted to s-say something t-that I've been t-thinking," he said nervously while rubbing his neck. "Ok? go ahead," I said wanting him to continue.

"I-I, you've been here for me t-through everything and supported my music, well our music and I c-couldn't ask for a better f-friend," When I heard him say that, I got sad, but he continued.

"B-but I don't want us to b-be friends anymore and I know we've only on a couple of dates but, so what I'm trying to say is.....you know what here," he said rolling over his skateboard.

you know what here," he said rolling over his skateboard

I saw what was written on it and a shredded a tear. He saw that I was crying and he got on his knees in front of me, and grabbed my face while whipping the tears, and said "O-oh I didn't mean to m-make you c-cry I'm so-," but before he could finish I grabbed by his shirt and kissed him.

He was so shocked that he didn't kiss me back, but then when he got out of the shock he grabbed my neck and deepened the kiss, and pulled me closer by my waist.

When we finally broke apart I whispered in his in-ear "Yes". And when I said that his face broke out into a big smile, he picked me up and spun me around, and he put me back down. "I'm so happy you said yes I was so nervous," he said rubbing his neck.

"Yeah I could tell," I said laughing. We sat back down on the ground. As I was packing up my trash I got a call.

~Phone Call~

"Hello?"

"Is this Zavery?"(AN: that's Zach and Avery stage name)

"Um, this is Avery who is this?" I asked as I waved Zach over and put the call on speaker.

"Oh this is Mark Hunter from Star records, we heard you guys demo and we wanted to know if you two wanted to be signed on to our label?" he asked, and that's when it got quiet, we look at each other, which shocked faces.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Oh we're s-still here, um yeah we love that," I said as calmly as I could.

"Great if you two could come down tomorrow, around 4 is that ok?" he said

"Yes sir that sounds great see you tomorrow," I said hanging up.

~End of phone call~

I stared at my phone for a minute before I started to freak. "We're getting signed to a record label!" I said as I jumped into Zach's arm and he spun me around.

"Babe we're gonna be famous," he said kissing me. "Yeah, our dreams are finally going to come true," I said hugging him.

--------------------------------------------------

_At Zach's house_

After our celebration at the skate park, we went to Zach's house. When we got to his house we sat on his couch, and I put on a movie for us to watch.

As we were watching the movie I can feel eyes staring at me. I turned to look at Zach and I could see him staring at me. "What?"

"You're just so beautiful," he said stroking the side of my face. We just stared at each other he looked down at my lips. I straddled his lap and went down to his a started to kiss his next and grinded my hips on his lap.

He started to groan and rub my back with his warm veiny hands. He then grabbed my face and kissed me hard. As we made out he stood up and carried to his bedroom.

We made it to his room. Thank goodness his parents are on a business trip.

[An: I got a little spicy]

After we released I turned my face to look at him, Zach then smiled at me and said "I love Ave's" He said kissing my forehead and pulling me to his chest. "I love you too, Zach," and with that said we fell asleep.

Author Note: Thank you for reading this chapter, and the next one is going to be the last chapter, but please like and comment, so byeeeeeeee