Throw it! Idol Time Grand Prix!/Hit it! Idol Time Grand Prix ~Episode 11 + 12~

Start from the beginning

Nino pitched 2 more times. Both pitches zoomed past the batters. "Three outs! And change!" "Cooking almost complete."

~Back to Pripara~

Meganii made his entrance. "A bit macho....... Tough....... Guy!" The crowd went quiet and confused about what he's doing. "Quite a tough crowd in this town, I see........." "Please put on some clothes!" said 2 Meganees as they put on his butler clothes.  

Butler Meganii is back on stage. "Ladies of Paparajuku, it's wonderful to meet you. Good day to you all!" "Meganii-san is back!" said Laala. 

"The Idol Time Grand Prix is now beginning in Paparajuku Pripara! I, the Parajuku Pripara Meganii, will serve as your moderator for the Grand Prix today! And, lovely ladies, I have a precious, dreamy present for you." introduced Meganii as he winked to the audience. All the girls cheered in an adoring way.

"That did the trick...." said Meganii, relieved it worked. "Everyone's really excited to see Meganii-san," said Mirei, smiling. "It's great that so many people made it!" said Sophie, also smiling. "Un! We worked so hard to get this far! Let's perform for everyone till Yui and NIno get here!" exclaimed Laala. "Hai!"

"Now then, to commemorate this inaugural Grand Prix, we have a spectacular opening performance for you all. Please welcome SoLaMi Smile!" 

"Kon'nichiwa, minna!!!" shouted SoLaMi Smile. "SOLAMI SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!! KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~"

"Today's the 1st Idol Time Grand Prix, held right here in Paparajuku! Let's all have a blast!" shouted Laala without her microphone. "The 3 of us are going to sing again for all of you-pri!" "Make sure you listen closely, my little birds."

The crowd cheered wildly, again. "WE LOVE YOU, SOLAMI SMILE!!!!!!!!!" "Arigatō, minna! We'll start the Idol Time Grand Prix soon!!!!" shouted SoLaMi Smile, waving at the audience while going backstage. 

~Back to the softball game, agian~

Chiako and Akio both missed the ball, but the softball team captain was able to hit it. Nino was able to hit a home run. "You dreaming did it!" "Puni puni!" 

"While we're out looking for Shion, we may as well make a little load of cash!" snickered Dorothy. "Traveling expenses aren't free, after all!" said Leona. "How's my 2 okonomiyaki coming along?" "Coming right up! Just one more second!"

Nino became pitcher, again, and 2 batters missed to hit her pitch. "You dreaming did it, again!" Just one more batter and the innings is done-ssu! "On the field and in the batter's box...... No matter how far you Ji-go-ku, my ears will follow." 

No matter, it doesn't make a difference at all-ssu! I'm gonna clean this up and get over to Pripara-ssu! 

Mimiko closed her eyes and used her ears instead. "She's closing her eyes?" asked Yui. She swung her bat and hit the ball. "Home run!" "She hit my pitch...... for a home run-ssu? I've never had...... one of my pitches hit before......." muttered Nino, looking less confident.