I Became a Helper Idol! ~Episode 10~

Start from the beginning

The Cheerleading Squad started to do their cheering. Chiako started first. "Today's big event is now......" "Underway!!!!!!!!!!" Babario started to skate. "Come on, my little buddies, you're in the prime of your youth! From the Showa idols' platinum generation, your neighborhood association chairman, Babario, presents the Paparajuku Sports Competition!" They did their pose.

"We've borrowed the various shops to set up game corners which will be a desper-ight joy to young and old!" "Bein-ing now!!!!!!"

"Dreamy! They're looking pretty excited!" "Well, hey. You two are competing, too-ssu?" asked Nino. "Ah- Nino-chan! We'll be competing with Sophie and Mirei, too!" exclaimed Laala. "We're also opening a shop ourselves to scout some idols!" said Yui. 

"You don't say-ssu. You're as passionate as ever-ssu?" "Make sure to check us out, Nino-chan! I'm sure you'll start dreaming about debuting yourself!" "I already told ya: this here Nino's about sports and that's it-ssu." While they were talking, they didn't notice a new, mysterious person had entered the event. 

A radio player started to play a part of WITH's song. When the sound was cut off, Nino bumped Rui out of the invisible chairs. "Here I come! We're takin' this energy right to the top-ssu!" "Nino really is something." complimented Akio. "She took first place in invisible musical chairs, too," said Chiako.

Right now, Laala and Yui are making rice balls. "Come get 'em while they're cheap! We've got freshly-made steaming-hot rice balls here!" announced Yui. "I'll have one!" "Me too!" "All right! We're a huge hit! Laala, we need 3 more!"

 "Kashikoma! So, we're supposed to be a Pripara showroom or something, but we're basically just selling rice balls here." sweat-dropped Laala. "Hoo-hoo! My plan's working like a dream! With this dreamlike crowd of customers, it's the perfect chance!"

 She took off her apron, revealing a cute dress. "We're now starting a dreamful campaign! For all girls making their idol debuts, you'll receive not 10, not 50, but a hundred free rice balls!!!" 

"Seriously? That'd be so embarrassing!" "The world's truly gone to ruin." "And girls only? Totally unfair." "You couldn't even eat a hundred rice balls."

"This girl can eat more than a hundred........" sweat-dropped Laala. "Dreamy bummer......" "Seems you're having a bit of trouble-ssu," said Nino as she walked to them. "Huh/Dreamy?" "Nino here's on an all-out winning streak!" 

"Well, why don't you try getting 1st place at idoling, too?" "I'll dream you some free rice balls if you do!" "No marks-ssu! Cause I'm all about bread! Shee ya!" "Wait a dream!" "Yui. At this stage, our last hope is the athletic Nino-chan!" said Laala, determinedly. "Yeah! We'll have to get one over on her so we can dream her in Pripara!" 

"But first, let's have some fun in this event," said Mirei. "Eh?" "This is an arcade after all. You'll continue convincing Nino-chan later." "There's a singing contest that's just right for you, Laala! And a rice ball eating contest that's just right for Yui!" said Sophie, holding 2 flyers. 

"Eh?! And the contests are right next to each other!" exclaimed Laala. "I'll compete for sure! But what about the rice balls we just made?" "The riceballs that Shougo are eating right now?" asked Asahi, coming out of nowhere with a fried egg in his mouth and pointing at the same time.