[ 𝟎𝟐𝟓 ] 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, it's okay. It's something personal to you and it meant a lot. It's okay to cry over something that meant something to you. I understand. We could go back to the consulate and try and find it." she shook her head.

"It's gone. There's nothing we can do about it now."

_________________________________

𝐘/𝐧

Once I woke up I walked into the kitchen to see Luther cooking a whole lot of eggs. "Luther, what the hell is wrong with you?" I gesture to the full pan of eggs, "You're eating a full hen house." Diego and Five start chuckling at my statement while Luther gives me the stink eye.

"I don't understand. They keep following me," Diego poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Wait who?" Luther questions.

"Those Dutch sociopaths," Diego responds as Five shakes his head.

"They're Swedish, you idiot," Five scoffed. "Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do anymore damage to this timeline."

Diego rolls his eyes. "Yeah, but why now? I mean, I'm—" Diego snaps his fingers three times. "Fine for three months until you showed up."

"Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me," Luther adds to Diego's statement.

"What about you, Y/n, how long have you been here?" Five looks off to the side as Diego now becomes intrigued in the conversation.

"Well, if you want to know. . ." I walk over to the fridge, grabbing a pitcher of water. "I've been here for eight thousand, three hundred, and ninety-five days."

Their jaws drop as I fill a cup with water, leaning on the opening of the kitchen. "Y/n, that's—"

I chuckle. "23 years, I know."

Diego gives Five a glare. "Seriously, Five?"

Luther backs him up. "You know this is your fault, right?"

"Even if it was my fault—Which it isn't," claims Five. "We only have six days before the end of the world and the closest anyone's gotten to Dad was that driveway at the consulate," Five ignores their regards.

"Well. . . That's not exactly true," Luther pipes up.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I saw him," Luther explains how he went to see Reginald, told him that he was his son, and got lectured in front of multiple people.

"That's pathetic," Diego says as I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, well at least he didn't shank my ass," Luther responds.

"No, bro, he shanked your heart," Diego mocks as Luther nods in agreement.

"Look, who cares what he shanked? He knows something about time travel," declared Five.

"Um. . . Wait, why don't your just do your thing and, uh, time travel us out?" queried Elliot.

"Anyone care to explain," Five walked towards Elliot's coffee holder.