Even though he was nervous about what was to come, he knew that he was one step closer to being back with the man he loved. However, not knowing if it would be the same Jimin he left with was causing him a little anxiety. After a couple emails back and forth with the Mikrokosmos team, Jungkook was set to head to their headquarters in a couple days when he was already scheduled to have a day off. It was as if his nerves were driving him now, the adrenaline now coursing through him.

He smiled as he went back into his room to rest. All of his thoughts on meeting the mysterious boy once again.

-----------------------------------------------

Yoongi only had one more day left in the hospital, all of his things packed for the big day. Although, that wasn't saying much since he wasn't allowed to bring much into the hospital in the first place. Yoongi had finally gotten back to his room after some last meetings with his therapist. After his therapist gave him Mikrokosmos, he came to like them, realizing that they only ever wanted what was best for him.

Yoongi was informed that Namjoon was coming to pick him up tomorrow, smiling at the thought. He thought it would be nice to see his friend and not have to jump through restrictions or scheduled visitation times. He looked around his room, trying to find any last-minute things that needed to be packed.

His eyes stumbled upon Mikrokosmos and the gaming headset and console. He smiled as he walked towards it, knowing that it was the last thing he needed to pack.

"Should I play one more time? Hobi would probably like a visit." Yoongi's cheeks dusted pink as he unconsciously picked up the headset. "I guess one more time before I move out couldn't hurt."

Yoongi placed the headset on, setting the game up before he was whisked away into soft, pink clouds. Yoongi had always loved this feeling, the way he felt free from all responsibilities and stress when flying through these clouds. He was quickly dropped into a town during what he was assuming to be afternoon.

There were a couple people walking around, but it wasn't terribly busy. Yoongi looked to his left and right, slowly remembering being in this town once or twice with Hoseok. He started walking slowly with his hands in his pant pockets. He quickly found himself in a part of the town where there were some shops, but there were no longer any other people walking around.

He slowed down to a stop, something not feeling quite right. Call it his intuition, but he decided to start turning back to the busier part of town, maybe to stop into a coffee shop and get rid of this eerie feeling. He only got a few steps back towards the busier part of town before he heard footsteps running towards him.

When he turned back, he saw a man with blonde hair running towards him, maybe a quarter mile up the street. Yoongi's eyes widened as he began running as fast as he could, praying that he would run into somebody before the man caught up to him. The blonde hair and dark eyes reminded him of the man that tried to kill him on his first day in the virtual world.

Yoongi took a sharp right, hoping to lose the boy behind him. Just based on the volume of the footsteps, Yoongi knew the man was gaining on him. He took another sharp left, realizing that he was closer to the busier part of town now. But his legs began to give up on him, causing him to stumble and almost fall to the ground.

Yoongi turned his head to see the man only maybe ten feet away from him. Since his head was turned around, he didn't notice the person exiting the store, running right into them and causing them both to fall over onto the road most likely made of asphalt. The person's drink and food fell onto the ground as the two of them became a mess of limbs as they came to a stop. Yoongi looked up, but his eyes were still closed, trying to get his bearings back after the crash.