"Please do" Aurora said her curiosity peeking.

Narcissa took a deep breath her foot tapping agianst the granite vigorously as she pulled off the lace glove.

"Lucius proposed to me" she finally blurted.

Aurora blinked.

Staring at the blonde who looked like she was dying with anticipation of what she was going to say yet Aurora stayed silent.

"W-when?" She asked softly. "An hour ago, down at the beach" Narcissa replied holding her breath.

Aurora seemed to snap out of her trance "that-that great Narcissa! I-im so happy for you!" Aurora gasped.

Narcissa let out a sigh of relief once agian as Aurora opened her arms engulfing her in a tight hug as Narcissa squealed.

"Well come in let's see the ring" Aurora smiled pulling back and grabbing Narcissas hand. On it balance a obnoxiously large ring it was the shape of a tear drop and the middle dimond was slightly tinted blue, surrounding in where small silver dimond going the the whole way around the band.

"Jesus, that looks like it worth more than the house" Aurora mumbled.

"Narcissa!" Somebody cried catching the two girls attention. Domminc was running towards them her long curls flowing out behind her a wide smile on her face as she rushed up the steps bouncing on her bestfriend and hugging her tightly from behind.

Lucia followed behind closely behind half her face hidden by a chunky navy scarf.

"Did you here Aurora? Did you here the news?" She gushed squeezing Narcissa tight while both where laughing.

"Yeah, yeah I did it-its great" Aurora said putting on a beaming smile.

Domminc and Narcissa let out another squeal which slightly hurt Auroras ears but she didnt mind, the two looked so happy and as much as she loathed Lucius and would happily bring him to a morgue if he ever hurt Narcissa agian, he made her happy and thats all she wanted.

"Oh another wedding I just can't wait!" Domminc sighed as Lucia moved to Auroras side hugging herself tightly to fight the cold.

"Have you decided on a date yet Cissy?" Lucia asked blowing her hair out of her face. "As soon as possible, I've been planning this wedding since I was 15! I want it to be in January. I already have everything planned and of course budget wont be a problem and I booked the venue just 10 minutes ago for the 23rd" Narcissa gushed her face completely caught up in her dream.

Lucia smiled nodding but secretly turned to Aurora scrunching her nose in disgust and Aurora laughed.

"Got some girl we don't know about you want to bring Luci?" Domminc teased. Lucia rolled her eyes.

"Actually remember that French girl Anella, Eric was owling a while back before he realized he was gay? Well her sister lives in London so maybe I'll ask her" Lucia smirked.

Domminc smiled widely clapping her hands "that's great Luci!" She squealed jumping of Narcissa and grabbing Lucia in a tight hug.

"What about you Domminc? Gonna invite anyone?" Aurora asked as Lucia scrambled out of her grip.

"What about Antonin? It's time you too made amends its be-" "no. No that's not going to happen." Domminc snapped her exterior changing drastically.

"Sorry Cissy didnt mean to snap, do you want to go pick out a decor colour palette?" Dominic smiled rubbing her friends shoulder.

"Okay! You two want to come?" Narcissa asked. Lucia and Aurora both imediately started blurting out various excuses leading from having short term sight problems to her fingers where too sore from the cold to move them.