Part 2

Y/n clutched their bag and carefully walked out of the elevator. Many people were looking at them now, because the only people who were allowed on these floors were people who knew who Y/n was. Y/n tried to walk with a purpose, not giving away the fact that they had no idea how to explain their way out of this. Several robots were giving off false warning signals, and they didn't know why. And so, Y/n had to make their way out here and give an explanation to the biggest names of the Hero Association. 

     But something seemed off about the way everyone was acting. People seemed to be on the edges of their seats, as if they wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. While others looked around wide-eyed, as if they hadn't seen this building a thousand times. Just as Y/n was beginning to wonder about why everything felt off, Tatsumaki turned from the receptionist and noticed Y/n. Making eye contact, Tatsumaki turned and walked over to Y/n.

     The woman was incredibly short, with curly green hair sticking out in curls over her entire head. She was wearing the slightly revealing dress that she always wore when she did hero work, making Y/n wonder if she was called here suddenly.

     I wonder if they called her here for something. Y/n thought. Tornado turned, as if sensing their thoughts. She stalked over to the seat next to them and sat down with a huff. 

     "You'll never guess what these idiots made me do." Tornado said, turning to face Y/n. Y/n looked over at Tornado, pretending as if they had just noticed her presence.

     "Go on." Y/n tempted.

     "These morons flew me all the way out into the middle of nowhere to beat up this ancient monster weirdo. And when I got there, they immediately called me back and told me that there was an important meeting that needed to be held! The nerve!" She grumbled. Then, a completely new thought came to her. "What are you doing here?" 

     Y/n sighed and glanced around, wondering how long they would have to wait before they went in to speak to the directors.

     "I'm here to explain why some robots are malfunctioning." Y/n answered. Tornado nodded and looked ahead. 

     "What's wrong with the robots?" Tornado asked.

     "I have no idea. They seem to be picking up on something but there's nothing we can see." Y/n answered with a sigh.

     "Do you think it has something to do with why we were all called here?" Another voice asked, this one coming from one of the seats several feet away. Flashy Flash. He was the hero Y/n had seen in the elevator. 

     "What do you mean 'we were all called here?'" Y/n asked, avoiding the question. 

     "Don't you know?" Tornado asked. "They've called all of the S Class heroes to have a meeting here." Tornado scowled and slouched down in her seat. "Is Metal Knight coming? This is supposed to be important" She asked.

     "Nope." Y/n answered. "If he was I would have known about it. Besides, when has he ever come to these meetings, S Class or not." Tornado rolled her eyes and glanced back at Flash. 

     "What are ya lookin at barrette boy?" She challenged, staring daggers at the blond hero. 

     Flash shrugged and turned away. "I don't waste my time with meaningless conversations." He said with a clear interest in what they were saying. Tornado scoffed and turned back towards Y/n.

     "How long do you think they're going to keep us waiting?" Tornado asked. Y/n shrugged.

     "Hopefully not too long. I've got research to do." They responded, this time being careful to keep their voice low.