OMAKE

*ASL First encounter*

When Ace and Sabo first encounter Luffy they were in awe because someone younger than them is stronger and living in an island alone and his only company are the big and wild animals.

At first their really cautious especially Ace since he really dont trust people easily even if Luffy is a kid, although his aggressive behaviour has tone down a bit while living in the Whitebeard pirates he still dont trust easily.

And when Luffy invite them to play they agree because they also want to explore the island and their curious about him. Meanwhile, Haruta also accompanying them to keep an eye on the kids.

While Haruta is keeping an eye on them, he also join them to play because the Luffy-kid asked him to while looking so cute.

Even when playing he still use his Kenbunshoku haki so he'll know where the kids are and if their are any dangers approaching them.

When Ace, Sabo, and Luffy are playing, the more they interact the more they know him a little. And based on that they can say that they can trust the kid without backstabbing them.

Because when they observe Luffy and talk to him they can tell that he dont know anything about the outside world but know the dangers in island.

They also notice that Luffy is such a cheerful kid and cant lie, because when he tried to lie to Ace that he didn't saw Sabo when their playing hide n' seek. Cause Ace saw him first and he just looked the other way while whistling and saying he didn't see Sabo.

So the longer they play the more they like Luffy and they want him to come with him.

After awhile of playing and they are starting to get exhausted. While the sun is beginning to set.

They finally decided to went back and find the place where they supposed to met.

After that they said their goodbye and a promised to come back tomorrow.

Ace and Sabo were a little sad that they cant spend more time with Luffy and their determined to convince Whitebeard and Marco to bring Luffy with them when its time to leave.

As soon as they are closer to Whitebeard and Marco they heard them talking about bringing Luffy with them on their next voyage.

When Ace and Sabo heard that they cant help but smile in happiness, sadness long forgotten.

Since they no longer need to convince Whitebeard and Marco they just went to their own quarters and go to sleep hoping morning will come soon, wishing to see Luffy again.

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~
And~~done my first omake about Ace, Sabo, and Luffy's first encounter and they got closer.
Although its short compare to my previous chapter I hope you enjoy them.
This is also my second update today. Yay!~
If you have any opinion regarding my story please it in the comment below.

Have a happy new year and a nice holiday everyone!!.

Ja ne~