"Would you like to walk to Herbology together?" I ask. She slowly turns her head towards me, her eyes still in a dream-like state.

"Yes. That would be quite nice."

We both walk out of the classroom and head towards Greenhouse Three. The halls are quite crowded, bustling with students chattering about. With Luna, the walk is so far a comfortable silence. She takes in her surroundings as if she's mentally absorbing everything around her for safe keeping later. I envy her ability to read situations and people with her intuitiveness: a gift I have not been blessed with.

We see a couple snogging behind a pillar as we walk past, and I immediately think of my brief kiss with Draco. I haven't found a good time to apologize to him yet, and I've been dreading it.

Luna looks at them curiously before her gaze shifts over to me. Her eyes hold a mysterious twinkle as she asks, "Have you found out what has caused Malfoy's peculiar behavior towards you?"

I feel heat rush into my cheeks. Is she fluent in the art of Legilimency as well?

"Not quite," I say, trying to bring my mind onto something else to calm my flaming red cheeks: something that seems to be happening all too much recently.

She nods, her face set in a gentle expression. "I'm sure he doesn't know either, if that reassures you."

I raise my eyebrows at that, and her gaze falls back ahead of us since we're already at the Greenhouse Three doors.

Once we walk in, I notice most of the class is here. To my dismay, Justin is still sitting in his seat next to mine, and I feel my feet drag as I make my way over to sit beside him. I glance around the room, noticing that Sprout isn't in here yet.

Maybe she forgot about what she said last class, I say to myself. I was really hoping she'd switch Justin with someone else, anyone else for that matter. I let out a sigh placing my things on the table, waiting for Professor Sprout to start our lesson.

She walks in the Greenhouse carrying Self-fertilising shrubs in each arm, making sure they don't eat the flesh off of her, which is what they're known to do. The chattering starts to die down as she sets the shrubs down gently on either side of her desk. There are still a couple of voices talking and laughing that I hear from behind, causing me to shift my body towards the noise.

I'm not surprised to see that Draco and Goyle are mouthing away, as if class hasn't started.

Professor Sprout clears her throat and says, "Mr. Malfoy since you seem to not get as much work done as you should in this class for obvious reasons,  you will switch seats with—"she pauses for a moment looking around the room, before saying, "—Mr. Finch here."

He looks towards my direction, giving me a dirty glare, and looks back up at Professor Sprout. "I think I'm fine sitting here. Thanks, Professor."

"It wasn't a question Mr. Malfoy, come sit," Sprout says with a sharp tone.

Draco stays still for a moment before he pushes his seat out in annoyance, causing it to screech against the cobbled stone floor. Justin stands up next to me and takes his things to sit down next to Goyle, looking unamused as usual.

Draco makes his way up to me, plopping down in the seat beside mine and slamming his things down on the table.

He's so dramatic.

After giving Draco a disapproving look, Professor Sprout starts her lesson about the Self-fertilising shrub, telling us that we'd be writing an essay on the plant and talking about how they're one of the most dangerous plants to work with. Though they don't require much care, she still must want us to work with them as she starts placing them around the table. Much like last time, there aren't enough for all of the students, so I take a guess as to say Umbridge put her rules down again.