Gold Tips Imperial

Start from the beginning

"Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival," Togata explained.

"Oh, it's Togata!" A student shouts.

[Name] sees two students, the taller one having blonde hair that falls in front of his face with soft, brown eyes. The other student is shorter than the former, but he has brown hair that's parted in the middle and a single horn sticking out from his forehead. The taller student is carrying flyers in his hand and the student with the horn is carrying a box.

"What?! A kid?!" Horned Student shouted, his eyes focused on Eri. "Don't tell me this is why you're on temporary leave from school...?!" His eyes drift to [Name], noticing that Eri is holding her hand. "Is she the mother?!"

Togata doesn't say anything, smiling and tilting his head and [Name] is too stunned to say anything either. She blushed, looking away from the two students she doesn't know as her mind drifts to what Togata might be like as a father. He's good with Eri so that means he must be good with children to a degree so he might be a good parent, too.

"Wait, say something!" Horned Student suggested. "This makes it seem real!"

The taller student holds out a flyer to Togata, "Putting all jokes aside, this year's Class I will be amazing, so make sure you come!" He pulls out two more for [Name] and Midoriya. "You two as well."

The flyer has a businessman on a flyer with a yellow background. The word 'special' is written in english at the top with 'Lecture' written in the Japanese kanji below special. [Name] holds the flyer with her free hand, gazing at it and her eyes drifted upwards to the business student in front of her.

"I'll definitely go!" Togata said.

"This is a really nice flyer...!" Midoriya added.

[Name], Midoriya, Togata, and Eri walk through the entrance of U.A., seeing students building structures and carrying props. It's a buzzing area with many students and [Name] could hear the noise of hammers, chatting, and tools being used. She smiles, Eri is holding her hand as the two girls walk between Midoriya and Togata.

"Can you get that nail?"

"Hey, wait! Don't put a poster up there!"

Midoriya smiles. "Even though there's still a month, everyone's really busy!"

"Everyone's trying to do something cooler than last year..." Togata informed, speaking with a smile. "They're trying to make it 'Plus Ultra!'"

A gasp escapes from [Name]'s lips at the sight of a dragon's head in white. The glaring red eyes gazing at her and Midoriya as the sudden prop is shoved near them. She let out a sigh when she saw Tetsutetsu, Awase, and Monoma are holding the prop head and they're wearing their PE uniforms. The prop looks heavy, the prop being a yellowish-pale color with an open mouth of sharp teeth.

"Oh, sorry!" Tetsutetsu said, catching sight of [Name] and Midoriya. "Hey, you're Midoriya and [Last Name] from Class A!"

Monoma steps out. "What's this, what's this? For you to be idling around in a place like this... You don't have any work to do?"

[Name] glares at Monoma while Midoriya ignores him and asks if Eri is okay. She looked at Midoriya, her own eyes wide as she was gazing at the prop and still looks at Midoriya with those wide eyes. [Name] is glad that her eyes aren't filled with fear.

"I thought it was the person that fell from the sky..." Eri answered.

"Fell from the sky?" [Name] asked, dropping her glare as she stares at Eri. Her eyes widen, remembering the only hero that  could possibly resemble a dragon. "You mean Ryukyu."