"I thought we could make a deal." Skye lied, making sure to keep an eye out for Nini so she could drag out the act for as long as possible.

"What deal?"

"Since there's only two on each side left, we can call it a tie?" She fake proposed.

"A tie?" Levi raised an eyebrow, then immediately shook his head no. "No way, Simmons."

"Really?" Skye questioned.

"Really." He replied.

Eyeing Nini successfully crossing the street, Skye puts down the act, giving them the real show that she had planned all along, confusing the shit out of Levi and Xavier. "Good, cause that was all bullshit."

"What-"

Nini attacks Xavier, who screams and immediately accepts defeat as he couldn't bear Nini repeatedly throwing snowballs at him. "I'm down, I'm down!"

Levi immediately sees what's going on, but Skye was already one step ahead of him, pulling out a snowball from her hood and getting perfect aim to his face, which takes him by surprise. Seeing as there was no way he could win now, Levi pretends to make a dramatic fall, obviously making sure he didn't mess up his shoulder any further.

Skye furrows her eyebrows in confusion, unsure of what was going on from behind the car. "Is he down?"

Nini looks over at Levi, who nods at her as a way of saying he's accepted defeat. "He's down!"

"And we have a winner!" Skye exclaims, jumping up and down in a moment of joy. Nini immediately runs to her, wrapping her arms around Skye and jumping and down with her. Hunter tries to join in on the celebration, but the two girls push him away as he didn't contribute much to the game before surrendering like a chicken.

Levi stands up, watching how Skye happy was with a smile on his face. To be honest, he didn't really care that much about winning. Just seeing the pure joy in Skye's face made him feel like a winner already, even if she didn't have a clue whatsoever.

Levi walks over to Skye, who was just finishing up her celebration, congratulating her on her team's win, which would've happened whether Levi surrendered at the end or not, by the way. She and Nini kicked ass together.

"Nice job." He said.

After seeing Levi, Nini immediately goes to give them their moment, walking over to Danny who was ready to apologize his ass off, but Nini was too happy about her win to care about it. Besides, he didn't really hurt her, so it wasn't a big deal.

"Hey," Skye said, still grinning from before. "I didn't hurt you too bad, right?"

"Nah, my face is just very cold now." Levi chuckled.

"Thank god. I'll help your face get warm though." She replied, getting on her tiptoes to hold Levi's face with her hands. The gesture made Levi's heart beat rapidly, but as much as he loved what was happening, Skye's gloves were soaking wet from the snow, only making the cold feelings on Levi's face worse.

"Um, your gloves are cold and wet from the snow." He said.

"Sorry!" Skye exclaimed, immediately retracting her hands and shoving them in her pockets. "I didn't realize."