But, then I realised who was walking in and that one of them, Pansy liked. And I knew that if any liked you, it was an honour. Pansy was perfect and so beautiful. Short silky black hair and bright hazel eyes in an alluring siren shape. Flawless skin. Always long lashes, rosy cheeks and red, plump lips. A slim figure with the perfect amount of curve. And a sassy personality. In the eyes of the male gaze, she was perfect. Flawless.

And if she liked Draco— I bite down on the jealousy. I could never be as stunning as her even if I learned to do my makeup as she did. I could even apply mascara without it going everywhere. So I never wore make-up, only because I was afraid I would look even more terrible.

I didn't want it to be Draco. I really didn't.

"It's not Blaise is it?" Daphne carefully asked and I knew she liked Blaise.

"Nope," Pansy confirmed and then like she too realised, Pansy shot her eyes to Daphne, "Wait. You like Zabini!"

I smiled.

"Shh—" Daphne's eyes widened and Pansy's mouth fell open.

"I can't believe that," Pansy whispered, the boys where coming this way and soon they would be able to hear their conversation, "I want all the details another time."

"Maybe, no tell me yours!" Daphne almost begged and then her gaze fell on me and I knew she saw the hope I had that it wasn't Draco.

"Okay, well." Pansy began and then looked at me, the boys were mere steps away, "It's not Malfoy, don't worry Eliza."

Thank God. That meant she liked Theo.

Wait—

"How do you—?"

Blaise found a sit beside Daphne who was sitting beside me. And Draco sat opposite me, his eyes meeting mine and I saw his jaw clench before he looked away. Theo sat beside him, next to Pansy. Her smile was still on her perfect lips as she winked at me. How did she know, I cared or not if it was Draco?

"Morning, ladies," Blaise greeted with a handsome grin.

"Hey," smiled Daphne.

"So is the little meet-up still going ahead this evening?" asked Theo, leaning over Pansy and taking a strawberry out of the bowel in front of her. She slapped his hand but he only grinned at her.

"Of course," confirmed Blaise, also digging into some food on the table.

What meet-up?

"Draco, did you get the stuff?" Daphne asked and I only became more confused. I felt like I had become invisible so I kept it that way. For now. And I took a long sip of my glass of water.

"I did," Draco replied sternly.

"Then we are all set," Theo smirked, and I noticed that his hand was no longer on the table and instead on Pansy's lap. I don't think anyone else noticed but I did.

I wondered what Draco's hand would feel like, simply resting on my lap. Would he even want to do that? He seemed angry again this morning and again, I wanted to take it's all away. Just so he could have some peace.

I decided that I wanted to know more about this meet-up, so I did something I had never done before and I involved myself in a conversation, "What meet-up?"

And I regretted asking because now all of them were looking at me. They probably didn't want me there. I should have stayed quiet.

"Dangerous thing to ask from an innocent little thing like you," Pansy smirked.