1 (Soul)

Jin pov

"Why he left me? Why? I wasn't enough?" I looked at one of my classmates who was crying.
Her asshole boyfriend had cheated on her and left her.
"You cannot change anything Sullie. Unfortunately most of the people are asshole. Maybe 90%! You must not have trusted that asshole."

"Jin what are you saying? Can't you see she is not feeling well?" I sighed.
They are girls and different.
"I am going home!"
"Did you bring your project? Professor will be mad at you!" I sighed.
"I'm not feeling well. I have a bad headache."
"Jin you will fail this time I am sure."
"Hey I am not suppose to draw the sketch he needs for his new project. That fucking asshole."

"Well Jin I think proffessor Soo did that on porpuse. You told him he is a guy who just flirts with everyone and is looking for someone to fuck around when he asked you to be his boyfriend." I sighed.

"Hoseok seriously you think it is the way to ask someone to go out with you? He even didn't tell me he loves me. Coming infront of me cupping my face and wanted to kiss me without any permission. It is life not a drama. He just said be his boyfriend not caring to tell me he loves me and when I asked him he said it is simple relationship. YOU understand it? SIMPLE RELATIONSHIP! Ahhhh he is a real jerk!"

"Jin breathe! Ok ok! Sorry." I pouted.
"Why life suckssssss?????"
"Jin you sure you are not pregnant?"
"Hey you idiot I am still a virgin how a virgin can be a father huh? Huh?" I hit his chest multiple times.
"Ahhhh ok! You are kinda out of mind today better to go." I took my backpack and went out of the class. I was walking in the garden to catch the college gate.

Well life became really hard these days. I must study work do projects. All alone! I wish I had someone but the answer is no! Except appa and dad no one's here for me. After what happened for me when I was little my dad and appa became more careful. I had an accident which caused me to stay home for a year. My appa and dad didn't let me go out alot and it caused me to become shy and not a sociable person. Well...people don't act good. I always show them my kind side but they are asshole. Even my friends.

Last month my best friend Hangjoon suddenly didn't answer me anymore. I always was sweet to him but he told me I am not fun and he prefers others than me. It was when I found the meaning of fun. Yes! I am a virgin and don't like to do such dirty things. Most of my friends have done that with their boyfriend and girlfriend but I haven't beem in a relationship. I want to start one with lots of love not something for having fun.

I sighed as saw I already reached the street which the cars were wiating for the light to go. I sighed.
I felt dizzy!

"Ummmm....Seokjin....I....I love....love you!"
"Hey why are you running?"
I shook my head who is this?

"I love you my love!"
"Here this place is for us! Me and my love!"
"And my love!"

I was hearing myself laughing along with someone. Who is he? Why it is like I know him? Who is he?

"Sir!" I looked at the lady who was holding my arm.
"Are you ok?" I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah thank you! Just....feeling alittle dizzy." She smiled.
"Let me help you to cross the street hmmm?" I smiled and bowed my head.
"Thank you ma'am."

She smiled and then we crossed the street and the cars started moving. I bowed to her again.
"Thank you!" She smiled and waved her hand.
"Your welcome I have to go." I smiled an nodded.
"Seems good people still exist." I sighed.

I remembered the things I saw. Who was he? I couldn't see his face. But he had a beautiful smile. A bunny smile! A spot was under his bottom lip.
"Who is he?" I shook my head.
"I guess this life is driving me crazy!" I puffed and went inside the market. Maybe an ice cream will give my mind back.