He collected all of them and brought them to the kitchen to wash. But first, he drops all the pans and used vessels in the sink and tied the kitchen neat and clean. He washed all the dishes while yawning with his open mouth.

Little did he know, jungkook was peeking on his husband from above hiding behind the pillars with his big doe eyes.

Taehyung finished all the work and get a glass of water for himself. He swayed his neck left to right in tiredness and walk out of the kitchen.

Jungkook made a run to the room securely as he saw taehyung coming up to the room.

Taehyung entered the room and find jungkook sleeping peacefully on the bed. He knows jungkook can't sleep without him so maybe he is just halfway in sleep or just pretending to be asleep.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He took off his t-shirt, leaving it on the floor before slipping into the thick large blanket. 

He hovered over him and laid on him carefully, pressing his body with his own, caressing his bangs out of his eyes and then tucking it behind his ear. He just wishes jungkook is not angry with him now.

He noticed the earrings still dangling from jungkook's ear. Jungkook always discards his earrings before going to bed. So he tilts his head carefully and takes it off tenderly before placing a kiss over his earlobe. Same goes for another side. He kissed his temple to his both eyes and then his nose.

Jungkook's chest starts heaving with ragged breaths but he tried hard to not show any reaction.

Taehyung moved down to his lips and place them on jungkook's without any movement. He closed his eyes, eyelashes tangled with jungkook's long one.

It's been a minute but no one shows any movement but taehyung is stubborn too, he doesn't pull away from the kiss, just start breathing from his nose slowly.

His heart pleading to jungkook to have mercy on him. This day should be counted as a bad day because he didn't get his smiles, soft touches, lovable gestures and kisses today. He misses all of them. He missed his babybun even if he is sleeping under him.

But he felt thankful tears behind his closed eyes when jungkook start moving his lips on his, kissing his lips tenderly.

He kissed back immediately as he sensed jungkook's hand start caressing his back from down to up till his shoulders.

Taehyung deepens the kiss and tugs on the lump of jungkook's throat with his thumb. Jungkook gasped and taehyung entered his tongue taking the opportunity. His tongue trapped with jungkook's swiftly as he starts exploring his mouth. He missed it so much, reaching all the corners with his tongue until jungkook moaned under him.

Fingers dug in his shoulder as their kiss become sloppy. The intensity of the kiss left jungkook breathless. They pulled away for a second, but just a look on one another pulled them in a second make out session.

Jungkook worships taehyung's every kiss and touch, feeling blessed to get a husband with such tongue. He became pliant and all flabby under him.

Taehyung gets the last suck on his tongue before pulling away from the kiss.

"I am sorry, Angel." He said matching his forehead with jungkook.

Jungkook opened his eyes after recovering from the fierce session and laughed at taehyung's scared face finally showing his bunny smile.

"I forgive you, hubby. But please let me be the part of your troubles. I'm sorry too, I made you work after your tiring day in office."

Taehyung breathes in relief hearing hubby from his baby's mouth. He is dying to hear those words, he didn't listen to whatever jungkook said after that.

"Whenever you address me as your hubby, I feel 10 times stronger." He said and buried his face in jungkook's neck rubbing his nose over it.

"Is that so, hubby?" Jungkook giggled.

"Yeah, wifey," Taehyung said as he sighed in content.

"Then I will call you hubby every second from now on. My hubby, you did a good work hubby, I am so proud of my hubby, my hubby is the best in the world, I love my hubby so much, My hubby is so handsome, my hu-"

"Hmmmmmm" Taehyung hummed in a warning and nuzzled his head in jungkook's neck which made jungkook laugh out loud.

"I love you too. Now sleep like a good bun. We have to wake up early tomorrow." Taehyung said pulling away from his neck.

"Okie. But you didn't accept my apology yet."

Taehyung filled his face with overloading kisses as an answer and hide him in his arms.

"I love you hubby."

"I love you too, Princess."

Jungkook blushed under taehyung's chest and closed his eyes welcoming his sleep.

But taehyung couldn't fall asleep when a thought crossed in his mind. He reacted like this when I forget to tell him about my illness what will he do when he got to know that I hide about Pacians and so many things from him intentionally.

Taehyung gulped his thoughts as he tightens his hold on jungkook pulling him more closer if possible.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.