All emotions flew out of the window when taehyung recollected his memory. He gulped hard as he looked down at jungkook's hand then at jungkook.

"What? Didn't remember where you put them?" Jungkook said the obvious excuse.

"No. It's not that."

"Then what is it?"

Taehyung looked down to his slippers suddenly finding his feet ugly.

Jungkook never saw taehyung this nervous before so he asked again with his worry laced voice," what happened?"

"T-that day when the doctor explained to me about my illness I thought he was exaggerating so I never buy anything. He sounded so meaningless to me that I ignored everything he said." Taehyung said regretfully and look up from his feet. He feels so ashamed.

Jungkook stared at him in disbelief before huffing away, his eyes still wandering in the air with disbelief before looking back at taehyung with an icy glare to which taehyung immediately ducks down his neck.

"You are such a lost case Mr Kim Taehyung. Don't talk to me ever again. And don't show me your messy face." He screamed in anger and turned around, scoffing in the incredulity of the situation and foolishness of his husband.

Taehyung feels the air left his body when he heard the anger in jungkook's voice. He never thought jungkook can be this intimidating in his anger, his soft baby is capable of raising his voice on him, he swears to God he got goosebumps all over his body alone with his glare.

But he recovered quickly and run to hug jungkook tightly from behind.

"Sorry... I am sorry.. Please, baby." Taehyung pleaded, putting his head on jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook thrashed in his hold, stomping his foot on the second staircase trying to wiggle out of his hold. But taehyung tightens his hold around his waist. Not wanting to release him.

"I will go for a check-up again. I promise. And this time I will do everything the doctor said. I will take lunch with me too. Don't be mad at me please, babybun. I love you. Please forgive me. You can come with me this time if you want. Just don't ignore me, please, Petal." Taehyung said desperately holding his breath against jungkook's ear.

Jungkook stopped his movements and turned around in his hold.

Taehyung looks up with hope in his eyes, and in the end, jungkook is weak, weak for his husband's puppy-like twinkling eyes.

"Can I trust you this time?" He asked for reassurance.

Taehyung nodded his head intensely with determination.

Jungkook looked behind taehyung emerged in his own thoughts and said, looking at taehyung sternly," Finish all the remaining food on the dining table till all dishes get cleaned. Wash all of them and tied up the kitchen. I will consider your apology after that."

"Is it okay?"

Taehyung again nodded his head with wide almond eyes.

Jungkook turns out of his hold and boarded on the next stairs before stopping in a midway. He looks over his shoulder and muttered, "If you failed in completing any of the tasks, No need to come to me, you can sleep in the living room." Not waiting for any reply, he went to his room and slammed the door shut.

Taehyung sighed in relief as jungkook doesn't look angry like before or maybe he assumed it. He got up from his seat to finish the work quickly. He couldn't wait to go back to his babybun.

He stuffed his mouth with food and chewed, taking small gulps of water in between. He ate until his jaw started to get hurt from the access chewing. But thankfully he finished all the dishes.