Chapter S Mid Collection: Regarding Aqua Becoming the Fire Guardian

Start from the beginning

"Yes," Rose nodded in concern. "Even without tensions in this kingdom, I highly doubt our new Fire Guardian would go out to this fields, not when they are experiencing what we had when we received our Maneg Souls."

Furthermore, this was still the middle of nowhere, its routes not leading to the nearest town. No human would waltz around this place, especially with tensions in the Kirash kingdom. The only being who would walk around these parts were only spirits...

"What the...?" Ronald froze in place.

"Oh my!" Rose gasped with her hand over her mouth.

In front of them was a middle-aged woman with a long wavy hair wearing a roman toga along with two spherical liquids floating around her. Now normally, her skin would be glowing blue, however, what Ronald and Rose were seeing now was a red spirit who was definitely the greater water spirit, Aquarius.

"Hello, you two," she greeted but not in a jovial manner with her arms crossed with one finger tapping her upper arm. "Do you mind explaining... what in the cursed dragon has happened to me!?"

Talk about escalating too quickly fifteen years ago.

---

Manegia

Year 1421

"Do you know what it feels when you are in the annual meeting with the other greater spirits when suddenly, your skin turns red!?" Aqua ranted as her red skin flared up from the couch. "It was right in the middle of my talking concerning the fake ailments befalling me when the Mother Soul decided to take me over!"

"LMAO!"

"Eheheh..." Alicia smiled wryly.

"My... condolences," Jillianis Speris, a knight from the world of Irongrad, stifled a burst of laughter.

"Fufu," Rose giggled from her wheelchair. "I still remember you pulling Ronald's shirt, you were quite unamused with the situation, Aqua."

"Of course! Ignis could never stop teasing me being red like him ever since!" Aqua exclaimed. "Even more so when I never noticed the Mother Soul merging with my soul when it is the only thing I have left! Now I feel what we have been seeing in you Court Wizards."

"And it's a pretty interesting phenomenon too!" said the voice coming from the balcony.

"Aah! Evil Mad Scientist Lady!"

"I'm the Maneg Scientist," Amelia Rickens tutted as she waltzed into the chamber. "Not some inane egghead, [Avatar] construct."

"Amelia, please do not call Voice as if she is a robot," Alicia complained. "Also, how did you come from the balcony?"

"Yes," Aqua stated curiously. "There were no sounds of [Eject] and yet your signature suddenly appeared in the balcony."

"I got my ways. Way better than big brother's!" Amelia smirked. "Want a demonstration?"

"I do not wish to know about it," Jill immediately shook her head.

"Boo, anyway," Amelia continued as she pulled the whiteboard to the center of the room.

Where did she even get that!? was everyone's thought.

SHRAK SHRAK SHRAK

"As you know," Amelia began, drawing a crude approximation of Aqua on the left before crossing a line in the middle. "Aqua is one of those people who own part of their world's Fantasy Law." She circled the Aqua and wrote the word 'origin' above it. "We informally call people like her the 'origin' of that part of the Fantasy Law. We still haven't found a term that sounds good."