But I knew he was telling the truth, the drawings on the stronghold walls showed it...but never told when it would happen.

'(Y/n), it was just a nightmare, just relax and go back to bed.' I told myself firmly, lying back down and closing my eyes.

But after a bit of tossing and turning I found that I didn't want to go to sleep in fear I'll be taken back into that nightmare again. I sighed before an idea came into my head.

I sat up and silently crept out of bed and out of my room, down the corridor.

Eventually I came to the door I was looking for and slid it open to see Jay sleeping peacefully on his futon. I slid the door shut quietly and went over to his bed, climbing in and snuggling close to him.

"Hm? (Y/n)?" I heard Jay mumble sleepily. "What are you doing in here?"
"I had a nightmare...do you mind if I share the bed with you?" I whispered back.
"Don't mind at all." He mumbled back, pulling me closer to him before I heard soft snoring.

I smiled to myself and shifted around before falling asleep.

I didn't have any more nightmares that night.

———

"How does it look?" I asked from my spot in the chair.
"Almost done..." Nya replied from behind the screen.

I leaned back, there was going to be an unveiling for the new mural in the monastery and Nya suggested for us to wear kimonos for it, which I agreed to, she was putting hers on first. Lloyd had gone earlier to see his father in the high security vault in Kryptarium prison while Zane, Pixal and Cole had gone to the harbour to collect a gift from the people.

I wasn't sure where Jay or Kai had slipped off to after breakfast, but I'm pretty sure they're still in the monastery.
"Okay, done. How do I look?" Nya asked as she stepped out from behind the screen.

She wore a blue kimono that seemed to change shades whenever she moved that had gold accents of the water symbol running up the left side of her body.

"Wow, that really suits you." I complimented as she looked in the mirror.
"Really? It feels a little dressy." She replied.
"Either way, you look nice." I said, standing up and stepping behind the screen.

I picked up the box before realising something.

"Uhhhh, Nya?" I asked sheepishly.
"Yeah?"
"How do I put this on?"

———

"Woah." I breathed, looking into the mirror.

The kimono itself started black before going into a gradient of white starting at the waist with small lilac cherry blossoms swirling around the bottom with a dark purple sash around my waist.

"It's gorgeous..." I murmured, looking around, there were so many intricate details on it that felt like it would've taken forever to make.
"It really suits you." Nya complimented.
I grinned. "Thank you."

We walked out of the monastery, running into a few people before hearing the ends of a conversation coming from a room.

"If he ever asks (Y/n)." Kai said.
Curious, the both of us walked over before sliding open the screen door.
"Ask me what?" I asked, tilting my head slightly in confusion.

Dareth, Kai and Jay stared at us for a moment before Jay spoke up.

"To ask you where you two got those shirts, they look awesome, I want one." Jay complimented.
Nya chuckled. "It's a kimono, Jay, a traditional gown worn by women."
Jay was silent for a second. "Uh, guys can wear one too."
I grinned and nodded, "I know, Jay."