Chapter 19: Bae Suzy.

Start from the beginning

That's why I didn't hesitate on telling her but now I'm not even sure if it was really okay to tell her. I don't know if I should answer her or not, she'll eventually know it's her but I'm very skeptical about what her intentions are. I looked at Mieun and averted my gaze back to Suzy.

"So it's her."

"What are you gonna do if it's her?" I asked feeling alarmed.

"Nothing," Then she added, "Really."

"I have a really bad feeling about why you came here." I told her not caring what her reaction would be.

"That's so mean!" Suzy whisper-shouted.

I shrugged with a smirk crawling unto my lips. She pouted and crossed her arms on her chest, I won't deny that she looks really cute when irritated, I even approve of this. Though, I don't want to play around with her even though I gave up on Mieun I still have feelings for her.

I don't want to believe otherwise.

"I didn't come here to do something bad, you might thank me after this." She told me.

"Plus, I moved back here of course my mother would enroll me back to this school."

I listened to her explanation the unsettled feeling in the pit of stomach slowly subsiding. Perhaps, she doesn't have anything mischievous to do that might cause some trouble but I'm still not convinced.

"Look, I won't do anything bad, okay? I'm even helping here."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Atleast, have some trust in me."

I sighed, "Fine." She beamed at me.

"But what are you going to do?"

I asked determined her to know what plans she has upon her sleeves. Suzy is a girl I've known since the start of middle school, I knew her first before the Jo siblings. Once she has set her goal she's very determined to accomplish it.

"That's a secret." She winked and turned to our homeroom teacher.

Weird. I'm not affected by her wink and my heart has calmed down already, I avert my gaze back to the front and sigh internally.

I guess I should trust her... a bit.

Jung Mieun's Point of View

Throughout the day, Suzy became the school's talk of the day. Even students from younger years talked about her, she's like the so-called group popular group in school called EXO-K. Well, she's very pretty so of course she'll be the talk of the day. Though, I didn't expected that she'll be this popular.

It's our lunch now and I'm with Saerin, Nami and the Jo siblings. Jaeyoung wasn't here since Suzy pulled him out of class once the bell rung, yelling to the siblings that she'll be borrowing him from his friends. That made me very confused and curious, have they known each other before?

I watched Saerin and Nami talking about probably Taemin and Kyungsoo because those two boys are always their topic needless to say. I turned my gaze to the Jo siblings who were silently eating their lunch, maybe I could ask them about Jaeyoung and Suzy.

"Hey," I said to call their attention.

"What is it Mieunnie?" Joshin asked, batting his eylashes.

I stared at Joshin's face for a moment, admiring how feminine he looked. He's actually prettier than me if he was a girl but he's not. I snapped out of my daze when I noticed him furrow his eyebrows at me.