Chapter 14

The end

Aidan and I made a video talking about our situation and how we aren't dating but like each other. He then posted it and watched a movie for the rest of the night.

" Hey Y/N.." Aidan looked down and saw you sleeping. He kissed my on my head and fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up to see Aidans chest. I sat up and walked to my room to pack up my things. After I zipped up my bag and turned around to see Aidan watching me at my door. I dropped my bag surprised.

" Aidan you scared me!"
" I didn't mean to scare you. I just don't want you to leave me." He hugged me from behind while I was cleaning the dresser.

" I will see you in one month for our Q&A."
" That's too long."
" You wine like a baby." I laughed

He smiled then helped me pack.

Buzz buzz

"Aidan your phones ringing."

" Hey Emmy."

He walked out of the room to talk with her. His wallet fell out of his pocket so I picked it up and went to go give it to him.

" I don't know when to tell her.......How would you tell a girl you love her."

My heart skipped a beat. He loves me. I walked back into my room to keep putting stuff away. He walked back in the room and gave me a weird face.

" Are you blushing?" He asked
" No."
" Your definitely blushing."

He walked over and touched your face. " Your cute when your blushing."

He pulled me in for a kiss but failed by me falling onto my bed. He laid next to me on his side and pulled me into a kiss. I got on top of him to make it easier to kiss him but heard a knock on the door.

" Y/N can we talk."

I stoped kissing Aidan and got off of him. I walked over to the door and looked through the door. It was Lucas. I motioned to Aidan to go to the bathroom he got up and walked over.

" what do you want Lucas."
" I want to say I'm sorry and I really think that you should come with me and be on my show."

I opened up the door.

" please Y/N."
" Do you know what you did to me? You were my best friend. I don't know what happened to you. But......" Tears started forming. " But you've changed and.... not in a good way."

" Give me one more chance. Please!" He grabbed my arm but I immediately pulled away.

" I don't think it's a good idea Lucas."
" You told me you loved me."
" So did you, then you kissed two girls, punched me, then last night pushed me up to a wall and tried to have sex with me. The ONLY thing that would get you off is my friends.......... I think that you need to go."
" What about the show."
" It's not the show for me. I hope you can understand that we aren't meant to be together, just as friends."

He shook his head. " Can I have just one hug? Please?"

The hug was long but once you let go you felt bad. But you let that emotion go and closed the door.

" Hey.." Aidan held out his arms for a hug. You ran over and hugged him back.

" He won't be my friend anymore."
" He lost a amazing beautiful girl."

You looked up at him and kissed him.
" I..l." You stuttered but held back love you. What if he was talking about another girl to Emmy? What if their was another Lucas situation?

"I need to get to the airport." You pull out of the hug and grab your bags.

" Umm.... what was that." He caught up to you and grabbed a bag.

" What."
" We were having a moment."
" We were."
" Yea then you left in the middle of it. Is it Lucas."

You stopped and looked into his eyes.

" Don't push me away Y/N. I don't want to loose you........because I love you."

You looked at his eyes, then his lips, and back to his eyes. " Thank you for telling me." You grabbed back the bag Aidan had and walked outside to your Uber.
***

Evie, Chris, and Tom were all waiting for you.
" Y/N over here!" Evie waved.
"Hi!"
"OM GOSH! Your eyes are puffy. We're you crying?"
" Oh umm..."
" Boys go do something. The we need to talk."

Tom and Chris got up and walked away.

" Who do I need to beat up."

You told Evie everything. " He said he LOVED YOU. And you WALKED AWAY! Y/N he wants to be with you!"
" But what if it's another Lucas situation."
" Lucas changed and fame got to him. Aidan has had fame for a while and hasn't changed. You need to take a risk for him."
" Your right!" You got up from your chair and ran.

" Y/N where are you going?!"
" I'm going to take a risk!"
***
You called a Uber and went to the hotel. Once you got there you ran inside and up the stairs to the floor where Aidan's room was.

He was inside with puffy eyes.

" Y/N what are yo......"

Ran over to where he was and kissed him. You pulled away to catch your breath and kissed him again.

" Aidan I love you."
" Why didn't you say it before?"
" I thought about it too much. And I was scared that it would turn into a Lucas situation."
" I'm not like Lucas."

You kissed him again. " I love you"

" I love you too."