Chapter 11

Blackout

I woke up in a hospital. There was pain in my arm and in my chest. Aidan called my mom about the situation and told her that I was ok.

Aidan was playing with my hair and stroking my face. He was humming one of his songs.

Lucas was pacing around the room frightened by himself.

" Aidan" I said
" hey." He smiled at me and kept playing with my hair.

Lucas ran over to my side," Y/N I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to I swear."

" Its ok." I assured him that we just needed a little break from each other. He looked at me then kissed me on the forehead.

" Goodbye for now Y/N."

He walked out of the room crying.

There were chairs outside of my room where people could wait. I saw Emmy, Ellen with worried faces and the rest of the crew talking about the bill.

I looked back a Aidan who smiled at me the kissed me on the cheek. " you need some rest ok."

I shook my head yes as he walked out of my room. Emmy and Ellen walked in next.

" Omg Y/N you scared us half to death." Emmy said
" Don't try to scare her!" Ellen commented.

I laughed as they told me about everything. "That's a big bill." I said
" Well we don't want you to pay for it." Emmy said.
" So we did." Ellen smiled.

They each gave me a hug and left. I heard my phone ring.

"Abigail are you ok!" Evie cried. " Me and Chris are coming to you."
"I'm fine Evie."
" I'm not changing my mind! See you in a few hours."
" Evie!"

She hung up on me. I looked around the room to see a box. It was a small box that had my name on it and a note

Dear Y/N
     I wanted to give this to you so that we never part. I love you so much and I don't want to loose you. I need you in my life and that's a promise I hope to keep.

Lucas

I opened the box and inside was a ring.