Chapter 6

Flights & Callbacks

"WAKE UP Y/N! Your gonna be late for your flight!" My mom yelled

I jumped up and put on sweatpants and a green crop top. I grabbed my bag and put my hair up into a messy bun. I heard honking and knew it was Lucas. I hugged my mom and kissed my dads cheek. I got into the car and waved goodbye to my parents.

" Are you excited!" Lucas asked
"WERE GONNA BE PlANE BUDDIES!" I squeezed his hand.
He looked down at it and smiled. We jammed to my playlist and sang along until we got their.

" This is it." I squealed then smiled at him. He smiled back then we waited until we went onto the plane.

It was the usual speech about being safe and then we took off.

" I want a picture." I pleaded
" One picture." He said. I grinned then got out my phone. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. I added the picture to my favorites.

" I will put it up in my trailer if I get the part."
" I hope you do." He grinned
" I'm gonna need a lot of it."

He grabbed my hand and and we took off.
                                    ***

At the end of the flight I started to shake.

Lucas grabbed my waist and hugged me. I hugged him back and stoped shaking. " I'm only a six hour plane ride away." I laughed then hugged him again. He kissed me on the head and held me even tighter.

" I..I.....I love you." Lucas said. I looked at him and smiled.
" I love you too. I'm gonna miss you so much." Tears started forming in his eyes then in mine. "Im gonna miss you too... and hey, I will see you in four months." He said.

My Uber came so I started walking towards it. I felt something grab my hand and pull me in for one last long kiss.  I smiled and walked away.
                                    ***
Evie
How was the trip?

Y/N
Exhausting. But I had Lucas.

Evie
Ugh. You could have brought me it would have be so much more fun 

Y/N
Lol next time I will bring you

Evie
Yay. I'm already thinking about all the places we will go

Y/N
Looking forward to it

"This is you right?" The lady asked
"Yep, thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!" I said

I walked into the trailer park till I found the one I needed to go to.

" This is it." I knocked on the door.
" hello! Come in." A man said
" You must be Jermey Slater I'm Y/N L/N nice to meet you." I put my hand out for a hand shake. He shook it then I saw someone walk in. She was beautiful. She had long brown hair and blue eyes. She was tall and skinny as well.

" Hello! I'm Tiffany mins!" The director put his hand out but she hugged him.

I smiled at her and she fake smiled back.

" Now you two both have good potential. I didn't expect Miss. Tiffany to be so tall. He knocked on the door and asked for number 5. I young boy walked in about my age.

" Hello I'm Aidan Gallagher! And one of you two will be Dolores am I correct?"

" Yes, hi I'm Y/N L/N, and it's a pleasure to meet you!"

I shook his hand and smiled.
***
" Aidan likes asking extra questions if you don't mind answering." Jeremy said

" Ask away!"
" Do you like music?"
" I love music. I have been told I am a good singer."
" I would love to see sometime! Next is what do you do for fun?"
" I hang out with friends or I write music."
" Interesting. Well those are my fun questions so I hope to see you again."

I smiled then walked out of the trailer but hear Aidan say, " I like that one. She has great potential."

I got my phone out and called my Uber to take me to my hotel. But I heard someone call my name.

"Y/N!" Aidan called, " Is it true that you write songs?"
" Yes, I write them on the piano."
"Follow me."

Aidan took me to his trailer. It was a mess with cloths and food. I also saw a camera and a guitar.

" Do you make videos?" I asked
" Yea, all about my life."

I smiled. He grabbed the guitar and started showing me chords.

" You try."
" Are you sure? I could break you ear drums." I laughed then he laughed.
" I'm sure."

I grabbed it then started playing the same notes he did. They weren't the best but they were something. He laughed then helped me adjust my hands.

" like this." He helped me strum as I laughed.
" I'm not very good am I."
" Call it a work in progress."
"I will take it." I laughed

Then he let me out of his trailer to head to my hotel.