Chapter 5

Just one kiss
(Y/N POV)

I looked down at the bottle. There was nothing left inside.

"Your like really hot to me." I said

" I was tonight.." Lucas said

" what"

" tonight gonna... gonna kiss you."

"We should."

I giggled then closed my eyes. He kissed me. His lips were so soft. I kissed him back. We smiled then laughed.

We told each other everything. Then at 3:00 we passed out.
***

I woke up to a pounding head and Lucas on my legs asleep. I tried my hardest to get him off without waking him up.

I went into the kitchen and was on my phone. I saw a video on my phone of us from last night. I played it. It was a video of us kissing.

My heart was racing. What if he doesn't like me? What if this ruins our friendship? It can't we have been friends for too long. And I'm going on a plane with him! Shit shit shit shit shit. What am I going to do! I walked back over to him he was on his phone. He was looking at our messages! I sent him the video!

He turned around and lifted his eyebrow. Then he saw me.

"Did you see the video too?" He asked
"Yea....." I muttered
"Hey this won't ruin our friendship it was only one kiss."
" Ok."

JUST ONE KISS! What if I put my whole soul into that kiss because I like him! Wait I don't like him, we're friends that's it!

" Do you want some Coffey?" I asked
"Sure."

He grabbed my arm. Then looked into my eyes. He looked concerned.
" This won't ruin our friendship,... right?"

I looked into his eyes. Then smiled. " You have Ashleigh....and I have my career."

He smiled but I could tell it was fake. Dose Lucas have feelings for me? No he can't he has feelings for that other girl.

I made him Coffey then I got dresses in mom jeans and a crop top. Then we drove to his house. It was only a three hour drive so we blasted music and laughed the whole way there.

"Is that Y/N!" Lucas's mom came out and hugged me. She smiled so brightly and made everyone laugh.

"Y/N" Lucas's dad came out. He hugged me then talked with Lucas.

" I want to say goodbye. I am leaving and Canada for a bit. For a Netflix show!" I said

" I'm going to miss you so much" Lucas's mom said

His dad hugged me then we were off to see the next people.

I stoped by all of my family members houses. There was a lot of goodbyes and see you soon and the occasional call me when you get there. But there was one more house to go to.

" Are you sure Y/N? She has been a bitch lately." Lucas said.

" Yea, it will help me."
" Whatever you say N/N"

I smiled then walked up to the front door. I took deep breaths then knocked.

Evie opened the door. " Hi.."

"Hi.."
" Why are you here?"
" I want to say goodbye, if I make it then I won't be coming back for a while and I know that I'm going to miss you."

Evie stared at me. " why I was such a bitch to you."

" I want to be friends again."

We hugged and cried. A lot. "I guess this is goodbye." I smiled and she smiled. She smelled like a boy.

" Why do you smell like men's cologne?"
" Y/N I want you too meet my bf Cris. I'm wearing his hoodie that's why."

I looked inside and sure enough their was a guy watching TV. He was muscular and tall.

" He's very lucky to have you" I said
We hugged again then I went to the car.

On our way home we talked about last night.

" Did that kiss mean nothing to you?" I asked
I looked at him. He stoped the car. " Did it?" I asked again.

He looked at me in my eyes. Then to my lips.
Then back at my eyes. " We were drunk." He said

" So it was just one kiss then right!" I sat back in my seat as tears flooded to my eyes.

" It wasn't just one kiss Y/N! We would have done it for a reason!"

Tears fell and I looked at him. " I didn't want my first kiss to be like this!"

" It's NOT LIKE I DON'T CARE FOR YOU!" Lucas yelled

" Just take me home." I said looking at him.

He looked at me then kissed me. " I want to be with you. But it can ruin our friendship and I don't want that!"

I kissed him back. "We can try after my work. Because I want to be with you but I need to be focused on my work. I hope you understand."

He gave a smile then started driving again.
***

Once we got home I hugged him then looked up at him. I smiled then we kissed one last time before our flight tomorrow.