Chapter 12

Fight

Evie ran into the room and hugged me.
" what's that!" She said
" Its from Lucas." I smiled
"Let me see it."
She grabbed it and threw it away.
" we don't take his trash."
"Get it back out!"
"No! He's just punched your arm and cheated on you."
"He's sorry."
" Sorry isn't good enough!"

Lucas walked back into the room with cafeteria food.

"Here I got something for.."
" You complete and utter asshole." Evie yelled

Evie grabbed the food and threw it to the ground. She slapped him and was pounding his chest, yelling mean words and wishing bad things would happen to him. Chris grabbed her and pulled her back. He calmed her down by rubbing her arms and talking calmly to her.

Lucas looked over at me and saw the box open on the ground with no ring inside. He picked up the plate of food and was about to throw it away when he saw the ring. He looked at me again with sad eyes. He walked out of the room and then I saw Aidan. He looked worried but when he looked up to see my his face brightened up.

I sat up in my hospital bed and tried to stand up to go get Lucas. How hard did he punch me? My arm hurt bad and my chest even more. How hard was he going to punch Aidan! I got worried and tried to get up again but failed. I sat back down and grabbed the end of my table. Evie noticed and helped me up. Chris was on the other side of me to keep me balanced.

Aidan saw and rushed in. " Hey, you need to lay down so that there is no pain anymore."

I grabbed his arms and walked back over to my bed. Evie hugged me and Chris waved. They left and it was just me and Aidan. He played with my hand and kissed me on the head.

" I'm gonna go see the doctors really quick." He got up and walked out of the room but within a few moments he had told me that the damage that Lucas caused was bad. I needed to get a surgery done in the next two days.

" He hurt me that bad." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.
" They just want to look at it just in case this could cause trauma in the future." He squeezed my hand back and smiled.

I saw that he had his vlogging camera with him so I reached for it and took a video of me being weird with him. I smiled at him then he smiled back.

" I want this in the vlog." I said. " I look good."

He laughed and kissed my head. " It will be in the vlog."

I smiled then kissed him on the lips not knowing that the camera was still on. Aidan had gotten a editor so that he can still film and not have to worry as much. He texted him saying:

Aidan
Hey put everything in with Y/N.

Editor
Even the kiss

Aidan
Yea

Editor
Ok

A week later

"And that's a wrap on this season."

Everyone started clapping and cheering. I looked over at Aidan who was hugging other people. I started hugging everyone and saying goodbye knowing that I had to leave in two days.

I got a phone call from Lucas.

" I have big news."
" What is it."
" I talked with some people and told them about how good you are at acting."
"Mhm."
" They want to add you to the show!"

I dropped my phone at the spot.